• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you just bought?

Been a couple months, but this was my last purchase, so far I love everything about it, the only complaint is that this damn thing is a fingerprint magnet even though the laptop has a matte finish.

Also upgraded the RAM to 32GB and swapped the OEM drive for a WD SN850X 2TB NVMe drive.

uVZ6tkt.png

Last edited:

OverHeat

« generous god »
Bought some screen protectors for my new Apple Watch 9 and 15 Pro Max. Also a case for the iPhone. My watch arrives Friday but don’t know when I’ll get my iPhone. Could be a few more weeks.

Awesome! I thought it’d run hotter than that. You got a heat sink on it? Any active cooling?
Only the mobo heatsink and no active cooling but its an open case.

Kenpachii

13cf037e-0e97-4812-90d9-b18791367f09.jpg

Bit expensive for a old game, but 61 bucks or something with DLC. fine by me game is fantastic already beated the main story can't wait on the DLC to arrive.

bxSj4jO0KBqUgAbH3zuNjCje.jpg

And

phantom_liberty.jpg

Starfield got it from a keysite for 45 euro's. So will wait until DLSS update comes out.

Starfield-Header.jpg

Assassin creed mirage, had my doubts about this one, but 45 bucks costed the deluxe version so went for it. Closest we will see another AC origin i would say. Can't wait to play it. Also DLSS being included sealed the deal for me.

1YHRDsi3voapHSwJfDMneZXV.jpg

Need another one for my elgato, so bought one for 27 euro's. Expensive cables but i have no complains about this cable that i bought years ago so will get a second one. Hopefully it's going to push vrr through it then.

1194x1200.jpg

Got this for 2 windows i have, pretty cheap stuff at the end costed me 100 bucks or something so will be installing that next week.

1200x1161.jpg

Mr1999

Paid a good amount for this next to my ROBOCOP Intrada edition. Love Remembered is one of my favorite tracks. Now Im just lacking a sound system, I have a nice gpu 4070ti with a 12700k, a 65 inch lg oled, but default sound system. I wonder what I can get with $500 for sound.
8J3RCvk.jpg

Last edited:

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Preorder was just delivered. Vol 2 of Future Press guide for Elden Ring. Vol 1 was finished a long time ago. I imagine this kept getting delayed because the patches kept messing with the data since it’s all monsters, equipment, and spells stuff.

nfzV3F7.jpg

Mr1999

My SAB fireball 280 heli deserves a triple blade head conversion. Shipping to the US hurt though. Its one of those things where if you crash good luck trying to find replacements because they stopped making it. Ill just fly my OMP m1 and have this as a shelf queen, she is a beaut, now all it needs is triple blade tail but likely will have too much tail authority at that point, 2 is enough for tail, aesthetically though the 3 bladed tail is nice ,but also another $100 which I dont want to do. /rant
OL1IGn6.jpg

Last edited:

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
Waiting for these two catalogues to arrive, they make them for almost every Japanese system but I started with my two favorite ones.

MSX_Perfect_Catalog.jpg
x68000-perfect-catalogue-645013.1.jpg

3_e8300c9f-d340-423c-b931-a737c2d4ffff.jpg

064-065-1024x723.jpg

I'm now waiting for the retail version of the X68000 Z (mini version of the X68000) to be available somewhere, I can't not get that.

kikkis

Bought a new laptop. Yoga slim 7, with 7840s and 32gb of ram. Oled should good for watching shows.

Current laptop has 7300hq, so I hope web development would see sizable improvement in speed and snappiness.

Cyberpunkd

Mario Odyssey for 8€ in Amazon.fr pricing error. Was thinking they either cancel or send me crap but it is actually the real game.

Forsete

Restoring this. These old machines lock up due to old grease and oil, trying to free it without having to take the whole thing apart. But it is not looking promising. :messenger_expressionless:
I have several mechanical calculators, a Curta and two Odhner, one is probably from the 20ies and the other is a more modern from the 60ies. This one is a Addo/Facit.

Y9HyC2K.jpg

A new drill and an impact wrench. Already stuck in the Ryobi system since I have the batteries so I might as well keep going.
The impact wrench has a dedicated 120 Nm mode for changing car wheels, which will come in handy. Max loosening torque is 900Nm.

sx0Hw5P.jpg

Top Bottom