• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you just bought?

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
rGSAV9q.jpeg

Got one of those, an inflatable jacuzzi for the backyard. (Picture's not my place lol)

Should help with the summer heat, while providing some relaxing time with either a spliff, a lucky lady, or both!

Mr1999

New phone and case, with s10+ trade in they knocked a good amount off. I used the same juggernaut case, strong stuff, so i will be using the same on the ultra s24
Mt4345U.png

w0qrCx5.png

Last edited:
I see you have a Kotobukiya Metal Gear Rex? I have the black version also. Have you started to put it together? I think it’ll be a retirement project of mine someday. I at least want to get a couple Gunplas and practice before attempting it.

Nice shoes too.

I have not and as of now I'm not planning to take it out of the box but I have changed my mind on things like these before so it's not out of the question. If I ever do I'll post about it, if you do the same.

And thanks.

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
After 14 years, I’m finally updating my living room tv.
Purchased a 65” Bravia 9, Bravia 8 soundbar, and the camera for the tv.
Grabbed a long 2.1 hdmi cable, a 3 ft one, and a splitter. Also a low profile wall mount.

Everything BUT the tv has been delivered.
Hope you enjoy it. I got my first 65 inch mini led tv a few years ago. Im never going back, things a beauty. My friends say its like looking through a window lol.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I got back into comics about three months ago. Some more issues I missed just arrived from Things From Another World

RSy4ADd.jpg

I also got a fancy highly-protective zip-up case for standard issues, and a tough plastic case for magazine-sized issues, and those separators with labels like the comic shops have in their bins. But I don't feel like lugging those out of the closet to take pics.

lem0n

Love for Alfa is mutual. Have a 159 sitting in my driveway.
Lucky dog!! I'm an American so we have either old Spiders, Milanos (75), 164.. or the latest Giulias, Stelvios and of course the 4C. I actually have a 5.0 Mustang Performance Pack but I yearn for a Giulia in Trofeo White Tricoat over red Sport leather..

Top Bottom