• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What if the world was better?

Mistake

Grey blobs? whatever you're smoking i'll have some please.

I came into the thread expecting the issues I mentioned, world peace, wiping out religion, not recognising race etc instead of the celebrity nonsense in the OP. Not saying those ideas will solve all the worlds issues but would certainly be a start.

Though it was pretty obvious what I was posting, maybe my English was a little off, i'll try better in furture.
I don't see any problem with recognizing race or different cultural things, as long as we're not being complete dicks about it. Nothing wrong with being realistic

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
I don't see any problem with recognizing race or different cultural things, as long as we're not being complete dicks about it. Nothing wrong with being realistic
Oh Absolutely, but the problem is the majority of the world are complete dicks.

Mistake

Oh Absolutely, but the problem is the majority of the world are complete dicks.
I suspect it stems from our primitive days of keeping our circles small. I've done enough traveling to know most people are not dicks, and usually have their heart in the right place even if their head isn't. You just need to find the time to get on their level. I'm no Mr. Rogers, those kind really are a rarity

Last edited:
Life is a Prisoner's Dilemma game, and as it is, you can't trust everyone else to not screw you. I think that's the root of the controllable Bad Things in life.

I wouldn't say I'm a True Believer, but I do think if everyone followed Jesus' practical Guide to Life (the Bible, but New Testament only), we'd be living in a utopia.

No usury that leads to division between rich and poor. Everyone putting everyone else first, meaning your needs are met by others. Giving everyone a second chance when they screw up.

Probably some Bible quotes disproving my point, but those are the most salient points to me.

Top Bottom