• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the most you have ever spent on a single videogame?

Discobird

Apparently I've spent $745 on League of Legends since I started playing in Feb. 2011

Also spent $260 on Mechwarrior Online to date

You guys can all thank me for making F2P games possible :(

Certinty

£59.99 on the first Assassins Creed's limited edition.

Huge mistake as the game really sucked, but the figure is pretty awesome, so at least on that note it isn't too bad.

Mad Mage

Neo Member
I've bought arcade boards that cost like $250 and I have no idea how much I've spent playing Pop'n Music (arcade) over the years. Then again I guess there are multiple versions of Pop'n so that probably doesn't count.

Sorcerer

100 dollars for a disk only version of Panzer Dragoon Saga.

I know that sounds lame but I was dying to play this game for so long. Waiting for Sega to re-release it in some form someday.

I won it in an e-bay auction and man it was so worth that 100 bucks. One game that truly lived up to its hype.

helipilot22

Neo Member
Street fighter 2 turbo hyper fighting on the SNES, about 20 years ago it cost £79.99 from a now long gone store in Meadowhall shopping mall England.
And people today say games are expensive.

£59.99 on this bad boy:

198027_27955_front.jpg

WTF was I thinking.

SnipeyMcGee

World of Warcraft by far. Base game, all expansions, subscription fees off an on for years and even a faction change on a character or two.

Top Bottom