• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is your favourite donut?

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
SXeSq4M.jpg

Nymphae

Banned
I went on a small vacation this weekend and holy shit I ate a lot of donuts. I had a lot of sugar twists and a sour cream donut from Timmies, those aren't too bad actually.

My girlfriend complained that they never have sugar twists when we go to Country Style when she picked some up before we left, and the woman who works there gave us her number so we can call ahead and have her bake some for us. Fucking score. On the way home we stopped at some random gas station coffee place, and they had sugar twists that almost rivaled Country Style's, almost the same thing but without the overloaded sugar, just a dusting.

Tim Horton's always does these stupid specialty donuts that no one ever seems to eat. Like right now they have this disgusting looking blueberry donut abomination, it looks like a cruller sort of. How about standardizing some of these amazing donuts you see at select locations? My absolute favourite which is only available at a few locations is the old fashioned chocolate, which is literally just their old fashioned plain donuts, with the chocolate dip treatment. So much better than the chocolate dip donuts, not as messy.

Top Bottom