• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is your mental age?

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
41 in August and drunk atm. Let's see.

I was born in '82 fyi

iEDKBiW.jpg

K2D

Banned
According to this I'm 32 (4 years younger) but I feel like I'm a withering corpse..

PSYGN

Mental age is 36 so 2 years old than actual.

I misread the "I always act before thinking" and put yes when in reality it's a no. I'm too lazy to see what impact that has, but I feel like that's a young person's mentality. I bet you I would be around the same age in my 20's, I'm that boring :messenger_tears_of_joy:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
34, over worried.
Absolutely true about the judgement, but I'm a bit older than that.

I'm tempted to answer the questions to verify if the test correlates a lower age to being lazy, emotional, easily irritated by unpredictable events, easily fooled, a heavy social media user, and someone who often misses deadlines. Because I sure got that impression from the questions.

poodaddy

I'm 36 and I got 36.

I was fine with it, and then I started looking at what the averages were by state and country and I couldn't help but wonder why I was older than most of them, and it made me a bit self conscious lol.

Mental age: 43 - Sophisticated
I'm about ten years younger than that.

While some might balk at this assessment, I'm ok with it. See, self-acceptance is wisdom that comes with experience. You guys will understand when you get to be my mental age.

giphy.gif

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Mental age higher than physical >> Wiser?

In that case don't feel bad.

I thought i was wise for my age but apparently I'm late twenties. FFS

Life is ultra dynamic and it's just a bloody "test"

😙

Last edited:
Top Bottom