• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What next gen game do you want to see screens of.

dorio

Banned
I feel like a freakin' crack fiend here. It's all about next gen for me, nothing else matters. Have to see GT5, GTA, Mario, and most of all Halo3. What game are looking forward to seeing most?

um... everything?

this is a pretty stupid topic. at the best it will just be lists of games, no discussion or anything. at least fanboy wars are funny to read.

DCX

DCX
Basically everything especially, Ghost Recon, Gears of War, 2K sports, EA Sports, Halo 3, RE 5..anything Mario.

DCX

Killzone...just to finally, for better or worse, put the damn thing to rest.

Aside from that, GT5, MGS4, NG2, DMC4, VF5(direct feed), FFXIII, and Halo 3.

Phoenix

Realtime screens from Killzone...

actually, I want to see REAL screens from everyone. Magazines who accept render targets as display items for a game should be fined and sued by their subscribers.

SR_360_logo.jpg

:D

Razoric

Banned
Phoenix said:
Realtime screens from Killzone...

actually, I want to see REAL screens from everyone. Magazines who accept render targets as display items for a game should be fined and sued by their subscribers.

word.

dorio

Banned
Guy LeDouche said:
um... everything?

this is a pretty stupid topic. at the best it will just be lists of games, no discussion or anything. at least fanboy wars are funny to read.
Okay then. M$ sucks!

u_neek

In-game of course - gameplay would be lovely too:

Final Fantasy 13
MGS 4
Resi 5
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
Ridge 6
GTA 4

Ruzbeh

Banned
Next-gen Zelda.
Next-gen Mario.
And maybe next-gen GTA if they get rid of the stupid hippidy hop theme.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Halo 3, Zelda, Mario, Devil may Cry, Pro Evolution Soccer, Splinter Cell and loads more, but the most important one would have to be Metal Gear Solid 4. I would rather have one picture from MGS4 then a hundred from the other games I mentioned.

jiggle

Not a specific game, but I can't wait to see screens from Level-5's next gen game.

other than that

Final Fantasy 13
Final Fantasy 7 remake
Lost Odyssey
Breath of Fire 6
Metal Gear Solid 4
Devil May Cry 4
Ico next

among many others

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
forget screens. i want trailers of rr6, dmc4, and EM GEE ESS FOUR (obviously mgs4. especially mgs4.).

Top Bottom