• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What the fuck is this google?

rykomatsu

or children. i dont feel safe using yandex at all.

YODzaGe.png

ym1xInb.png

That's because of your cookies

Do you know how many people here have been banned from REE? Even here, your rule isn't consistent or fair.

What if he called people snowflakes in a pro-conservative context? Do you think he'd still get a warning?
I have no idea. Do you have any idea how many trolls come here from Reeeeee to start shit?

Complain to the mods.

thanosg

Banned
You got offended over a Google drawing. Snowflake.
I provided no opinion about the Google drawing. Go get some reading comprehension skills before talking to me again.

Since I need to spell it out for you, my post was simply pointing out your hypocrisy.
Read the rest of it. Are you actually claiming that this is some inflammatory post compared to what is on this site every day?
Miku you are defending a guy calling people "oversized baby" and "snowflakes" since his return. Read his post history.

His old posts weren't any better. This is him regarding 9/11:
My friend and I were laughing at the people jumping out of buildings. Granted, we were little, but I still feel awful about that.
No matter how little he was, he is an awful person.

I am a regular Resetera poster and I get people like that banned every fucking day. Here you're mod-whining and defending him nonstop, this is not a good look for NeoGAF Miku Miku.

TaySan

Banned
It's the last day of pride month so it will be gone by tomorrow or just use bing or something if it bothers you that much to make a thread over it.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I provided no opinion about the Google drawing. Go get some reading comprehension skills before talking to me again.

Since I need to spell it out for you, my post was simply pointing out your hypocrisy.

Miku you are defending a guy calling people "oversized baby" and "snowflakes" since his return. Read his post history.

His old posts weren't any better. This is him regarding 9/11:

No matter how little he was, he is an awful person.

I am a regular Resetera poster and I get people like that banned every fucking day. Here you're mod-whining and defending him nonstop, this is not a good look for NeoGAF Miku Miku.

I guess you have to go back almost 20 years to critique him? A post where he's saying he's a child that doesn't understand death or what he's seeing. A post where he also says he still feels bad about it. I mean, that's kind of a reach don't you think?

oagboghi2

It's the last day of pride month so it will be gone by tomorrow or just use bing or something if it bothers you that much to make a thread over it.

Why do you care?
Usually Google doodles are gone in a day and oftentimes I end up learning something about history or science from them.
I hope that one day you can learn not to be triggered over something so trivial OP.

why does it bother you all so much that not everyone enjoys LGBTQ propaganda? Must everyone love every stupid thing that is connected to a gay person?

thanosg

Banned
I guess you have to go back almost 20 years to critique him? A post where he's saying he's a child that doesn't understand death or what he's seeing. A post where he also says he still feels bad about it. I mean, that's kind of a reach don't you think?
Nah no kid laugh at things like that, you have to be a really horrible person to do that. Age is not an excuse, and we will cancel people like that. Digging into your post history, twitter, facebook, whatever. The world has no place for hate speech bigots, no matter how old you were. With Trump out in November things will only get better for us.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Nah no kid laugh at things like that, you have to be a really horrible person to do that. Age is not an excuse, and we will cancel people like that. Digging into your post history, twitter, facebook, whatever. The world has no place for hate speech bigots, no matter how old you were. With Trump out in November things will only get better for us.

So you're saying that even if you're a child, laughing at something inappropriate and later expressing regret about it still means you should be fired from your job as an adult? And you're going to make that happen.

Then, you say you're against hate speech and bigots - but what hate speech and bigotry are you even referring to? The guy called people babies for being triggered by a drawing of a gay activist.

Then finally, you tie it to Trump. So .... when Trump loses the election, even more people who laughed as children will lose their jobs?

TaySan

Banned
why does it bother you all so much that not everyone enjoys LGBTQ propaganda? Must everyone love every stupid thing that is connected to a gay person?
I don't care if you don't care about LGBT activism/history. What room for discussion is there to be had in an antagonistic thread like this?

" I don't like seeing X."

"Okay, ignore X then."

"Why don't YOU ignore this thread snowflake?"

Like Google is the only search engine that exists. Google does doodles all the time so it's not like it's a shock they do one for a prominent LGBT rights activist on the last day of pride month.

Birdo

Banned
What exactly are these people proud of for an entire month?

Well, the whole LGBT "Pride" thing came from celebrating acceptance of LGBT people in society after years of hiding. But over the years it's morphed into a corporate machine of virtue signaling and power grabbing.

Anyway, it's gone now, guys. Crisis averted.

Last edited:
Don’t they have these like every day. I like them for accumulating bar trivia knowledge which just started back up. This site helps with current events too.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
lol cancelled

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Been using Bing over a year and half and have found pretty much everything I’ve been looking for after a search.

I've been using Bing since before it was Bing. I switched to Live Search several years ago, not because I was aware of what a shit company Google was at the time. It was because how shit Google's results were. Tons of results, most not relevant. Live had far fewer results but more that were relevant. I like that I don't have to wade through as much garbage with Live/Bing

Now that I know what a shit company Google is I'm very happy I made the switch so long ago and I NEVER go near any Google site except YouTube.

Thanks to the bombardment of overrepresentation in media:
https://news.gallup.com/poll/259571/americans-greatly-overestimate-gay-population.aspx

All this fuss over 4.5% of the population. What Asians who number just as much if not more? Latinos who number way more? Nobody seems to give a shit about their heritage months. Why even have a heritage month? What makes any minority group so goddamn special they need their own holiday season painted all over every sidewalk? An entire month? If this is about celebrating their acceptance and desire to be seen as equal, shouldn't they stop making a point about how special they are?

What have they done exactly that deserves a whole month of celebrating them? Where's the entire months of independence celebrations from the founding of the country, or Eistein who moved modern science forward a leap, or the greek philosophers whom the nation owes its foundational pillars to?

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I checked on my phone right now and I only get the creepy shit on yandex Images not regular yandex search.

Ah yes I see what you mean. I'm getting different terms but the same creepy theme. Well that's a search engine I'm never gonna fucking use then - don't particularly want to end up on any kind of list.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I checked on my phone right now and I only get the creepy shit on yandex Images not regular yandex search.
Might be related in where are you searching based on IP? Since, that's definitely a thing.

russia dont care lmao

I guess this is now off topic but there is a huge problem with that shit in Russia, we actually watched a thing on the tvlast week about mothers, usually single, basicaly whoring their young teen daughters on instagram., girls from 9 til 15, hard nipple shots, camel toe pics etc and they all have a paypal or whatever for "donations". One mother was actually caught out selling her kids nudes to guys and she is not in jail. Her insta was banned and she literally just made another

Its not that Russian doesnt care about pedos, they just dont care about anyone that wont make them money

belmarduk

It looks like google has replaced the big scary black tranny with its default logo and OPs delicate sensibilities are safe once again.

Top Bottom