• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What were the most Bullshit DLC’s for you ?

mitch1971

I feel many of the Borderlands DLC were BS, but then again I had fun with them. Simple fun but BS expansions.
I enjoyed a lot of them, but tiny tina wonderland dlc's were hot garbage. I got the season pass for 6 quid and still feel ripped off. Me and a freind finished them all in about 2-3 hours.

nush

Asura's Wrath: Putting the real antagonist in a DLC sure was a choice… I was bit annoyed when that happened.

It's worse than that, you can buy it and not access it UNTIL you have a high enough rating in the previous levels.

Bluecondor

The DLC for the original Division was frustrating because it split the playerbase on some of the game's most enjoyable activities. Survival was the second DLC, which was incredibly fun (until everyone memorized all of the resource/weapon drop locations, which were the exact same every time). It's just not a wise strategy to gate activities in a multi-player game behind a DLC paywall. In hindsight, they should have made the DLC activities free for everyone, but instead made the DLCs cosmetic items, etc.

Top Bottom