• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Will You Be Eating During Summer Game Fest 2024 ?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Alright folks. It's time to make the most important thread before every stream.

1280x720.jpg

Holammer

A 113g bag of Game Over. Tried one a few days ago and it's a Taki clone. Except it burns.
Highly recommended.

aR4hAZATOKDNBt1TegrKXyWJJKXxedcWFCIxhPZy.png

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
A 113g bag of Game Over. Tried one a few days ago and it's a Taki clone. Except it burns.
Highly recommended.

aR4hAZATOKDNBt1TegrKXyWJJKXxedcWFCIxhPZy.png
Takkis are like hemorrhoid fuel straight from hell for me, so yeah no thanks. :goog_relieved:

DAHGAMING

Il be doing shots of Jägermeistercwith my wife. We started this last yr with the xbox showcase, now at these gameshows (as long as were off the next day) we watch and whenever theres a game that looks like shit we have todo a shot, so tonight im prepared to do a fucking lot of them.

captainpat

Nothing. Most of these showcases have at maybe 1 or 2 games I’m interested. Not gonna waste good food on them.

Denton

Vinegar pringles. The only vinegar chips I can get in this country. Really annoyed by the lack of proper selection.

Top Bottom