• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's the craziest thing you've seen someone return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking on reddit and saw some post with the below image and thought I've seen people try to return some crazy shit in some seriously screwed up state. Gaf what's the craziest thing you've seen someone try to return? BTW, they actually took it back according to the poster
http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/1jl1dc/someone_was_trying_to_return_this/

UW6TS9r.jpg

It wasn't exactly a return, but the weirdest complaint I saw was a lady complaining at McDonald's that the Quarter Pounder she ordered came with cheese. Now, to be clear:

--She was not denying that Quarter Pounders came with cheese

--She was still eating the burger while she complained

It wasn't exactly a return, but the weirdest complaint I saw was a lady complaining at McDonald's that the Quarter Pounder she ordered came with cheese. Now, to be clear:

--She was not denying that Quarter Pounders came with cheese

--She was still eating the burger while she complained

lol I've seen this also! they will eat like 3/4 of the burger and say I didn't order this

I've seen a whole Subway sub in a library bookdrop. A coworker once told me that someone put a salmon fillet in there too a couple of years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom