• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's the deal with moderators on this site lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkestHour

Banned
Is there a way to tell which moderator I offended by voicing my opinion on God Of War? This is ridiculous EviLore EviLore

EMRIExc.png

cormack12

Gold Member
Also how do you see that screen OP? Where is it on your profile?

So if a member on this site disagrees with a moderator then we can get infractions? Reminds me of a different site. Why the change in moderation policy all of a sudden?

We've always had points since they upgraded the software. One of my warnings I got 2 points. I think it's just the xenforo standard.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
GOW isnt an interactive movie. It's a 40-70 hour game with some cutscenes. If that game is an interactive movie then so is RDR2, Witcher 3, and 99% of the other games out there that have cutscenes.

A game like Detroit, Until Dawn, and other Supermassive games are your interactive movies.

Everyone who isnt a 2 year old fanboy knows this. Dont try to feign innocene. Just be happy you received a warning and not a ban.

Lmaooo yea that one is egregious. But I don't look at this site as perfectly neutral. It's human ran not computer ran so naturally bias will always come into play. Not perfect but it could be worse.

Don't ban homie tho. He's expressing discontent.

Last edited:

spons

Gold Member
Moderation is pretty fair these days, unlike certain other sites or even GAF in the past with various power hungry moderators on the prowl 24/7 who then moved to Era and then moved away to Twitter or whatever rancid place. Long story short, who gives a shit.

Hugare

Here ya go. Enjoy the mod comment too where they stroke off to penalizing people that have a differing opinion on their game whilst reading a thread about someone not giving the game a 10/10.
FHzT00r.png
I've voiced more than one time around here about how mods can be jerks now and then

But you really wanna die on this hill?

If you were calling "Immortality" or "Her Story" an interactive movie, ok, but Ragnarok?

Please, such a low effort troll post

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom