• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whats the minimum ban duration?

Long story short, I am stocked up on poisonous malt liquor. I dont want to make any blackout posts where I think im being clever or snarky.. but it will most likely be extremely offensive and result in a long term ban. So can I just have a temporary ban, 24 hours, 1 week if necessary until I get my shit together. Thanks everyone!

Also I hope to get more steamdeck hours in soon, been busy as work etc and haven't even finished sh4 or re0 or me2 or any other mainstream games recently. Really slackin!

R6Rider

Gold Member
Season 5 Idk GIF by Friends

Von Hugh

You could have literally just clicked the "Contact Us" button in the footer, but you decided to make a thread instead to get some attention.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Long story short, I am stocked up on poisonous malt liquor. I dont want to make any blackout posts where I think im being clever or snarky.. but it will most likely be extremely offensive and result in a long term ban. So can I just have a temporary ban, 24 hours, 1 week if necessary until I get my shit together. Thanks everyone!

Also I hope to get more steamdeck hours in soon, been busy as work etc and haven't even finished sh4 or re0 or me2 or any other mainstream games recently. Really slackin!
See that log out button? Press it.

EDIT: Oh, banned.

Garibaldi

Getting blackout drunk and banned for saying something stupid on a gaming forum is definitely something I doubt I'd worry about.

Thanks for thinking of us at this time. Enjoy the malt.

BlackTron

Gold Member
He's gonna need another bottle to make himself feel better about losing GAF

Edit: Coincidentally reaching the number of bottles where you begin making alt accounts

Last edited:
Top Bottom