• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's the most boring time of day for you?

For me, it's around 8pm. So boring, just alone with my mostly negative thoughts. At this time of day, I typically yearn to hang out with someone. The circumstances especially in these times aren't in my favor though it seems.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
I'm never bored. Either my time is gobbled up by typical life obligations, or I'm in free time mode where I'm indulging my hobbies, or possibly looking into new hobbies to try.

One thing I've noticed is that there are a worrying number of people out there who seem to struggle to cultivate any hobbies, and are hit with a sense of ennui as they don't know what to do with their time, or they blow it all by using their free time to consume substances because they lack the imagination to use the time for anything else.

TaySan

Banned
Probably between 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. I usually don't do much around that time outside of going out to eat.

never. i just play with my dick when i have nothing else to do

kDxQeRE.jpg

MaestroMike

Gold Member
none really. its either working, preparing my meals for the next day, eating or digesting and constantly bouncing back and forth between the four with some sleep lumped in there. time is money gotta get paid LETS GO!!!!!

Elcid

Banned
Whenever I’m bored I just try and put it in my wife. Sometimes she bites, but most of the time she’ll play ball.

2-3pm mon-fri, tough work shit outta the way from morning but motivation lacks for the remaining time and ramping up for kids dinner/play/night.

Tesseract

Banned
compiling light data (especially if swarm is offline) eats up hours with an unstable footprint

crashing for the day is usually the worst since my dreams go on forever w / irregular nightmares

weed helps obliterate dreams, meditation to purge and partition the mind

Last edited:
Top Bottom