• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's worse than watching "You got served"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSingh

Watching "You got served" dubbed in French.

I accidentally got the french version. I wanted to see what everybody was calling one of the worst movies of the year.

:( :( :(

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I can only think of the South Park where Stan gets served

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I was about to say 'watching You Got Served with a lobster latched onto your testicles', but I guess a French dubbing will do.

yoshifumi

Banned
demon said:
I was about to say 'watching You Got Served with a lobster latched onto your testicles', but I guess a French dubbing will do.

i would think the lobster on your balls would be a nice distraction

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I enjoyed watching You Got Served on dvd with my friends, it was great. We were calling the plot twists a mile away. 20 minutes into the movie my friend said "You know either a little kid or someone with great potential thats going off to college HAS to die". And boy did we laugh at that spinning in the rain training, we must have watched that part like 5 times. Yeah, just about everything about that movie is lame. But the dancing was cool, there were some moves in there that we ended up trying at Senior Celebration.

But I wouldn't watch it again...thank god I talked my girlfriend at the time out of taking me to see Honey. Although I'm sure I could have just zoned out and thought about just Jessica Alba to survive.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Malakhov said:
captainobvious.jpg

captainobvious.jpg

captain_obvious.jpg

obvious%20master.jpg

You know, I thought You Got Served was alright in the dance moves area. They we hip, fresh, and really could move. But we must not forget Kevin Bacon's moves. When he let loose on Footloose there was no stopping him, he danced, spun, and fairied his way into the hearts of people all across the world. And for that, I thank him. Thank Kevin Bacon, you truly are a dancing legend.

Guzim

Grizzlyjin said:
I enjoyed watching You Got Served on dvd with my friends, it was great. We were calling the plot twists a mile away. 20 minutes into the movie my friend said "You know either a little kid or someone with great potential thats going off to college HAS to die". And boy did we laugh at that spinning in the rain training, we must have watched that part like 5 times. Yeah, just about everything about that movie is lame. But the dancing was cool, there were some moves in there that we ended up trying at Senior Celebration.
Haha. Don't forget at the dance-off at the end where the guy floats, and the screen shakes when they jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom