• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When EQ meets Diablo II

ManaByte

Gold Member
eqd2.jpeg

Custom EQ Interface, pretty nice and not as cluttered as some can be. They have 1024x768 and 1280x1024 versions, here http://www.eqinterface.com/sdownload/fileinfo.php?s=&id=3015

Nice. The customizable XML interface of WoW is going to lead to some very, VERY nice interfaces. There's already some insane stuff going on with COSMOS, and we're not even near the end of beta.

Are you in the beta? I'm playing as Yukihime, a L18 Warlock...

ManaByte

Gold Member
JackFrost2012 said:
Nice. The customizable XML interface of WoW is going to lead to some very, VERY nice interfaces. There's already some insane stuff going on with COSMOS, and we're not even near the end of beta.

Are you in the beta? I'm playing as Yukihime, a L18 Warlock...

Yes, but I am not playing until the next push at which time I am jumping over to the PvP server.

I won't touch Cosmos yet. It breaks too much right now (it really can mess up your chat channels) as it is more than just an interface redesign that also runs all sorts of scripts. They just announced on the Beta forum that the next push will prevent the Autoloot and Autocast scripts from Cosmos as well as preventing the number of CVars that modders can access.

I like how the EQ interfaces are handled as it doesn't allow you to run scripts to potentially break things. They're basically skins.

ManaByte

Gold Member
JackFrost2012 said:
I'm prolly gonna start a new PvP character next push. you horde or alliance?

I don't have much time to really play hardcore, but I have a Orc Warrior, Human Mage, Undead Warlock, Troll Shaman, and a couple very low level characters like a Night Elf Rogue, and a Pally and Priest.

On PvP I'll most likely be all Alliance.

I find it funny how you say you don't have time to play hardcore, then list seven characters you have, four of which are "serious." ;)

I still have high hopes for CoN, it's coming out here in a bit over a week and the European version should have all the bugs fixed (says so on the official website). I seriously enjoyed BG: DA so I'm sure I'll like CoN a lot...

Forsete

Gold Member
cybercrash said:
I still have high hopes for CoN, it's coming out here in a bit over a week and the European version should have all the bugs fixed (says so on the official website). I seriously enjoyed BG: DA so I'm sure I'll like CoN a lot...

God I hope so.

SCEE seems to know that "quality control" is. ;)

Top Bottom