• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which GAF members have the best tastes in Gaming?

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Yeah.

Okay so, anyone that has been around the GAF for a while knows that a common topic of discussion is this thing called gaming taste and who has the better one.

You know how playing one game is cool, then suddenly a while later it's not? That's what I'm talking about. I basically made this thread to know what you guys think about the way gamers on GAF are evaluated (and often categorized) based on their particular tastes in games, and if you think it's right or not.

I personally don't care about having a 'cool' gaming taste, I just play what I like.

That said, I think Danjin44 Danjin44 , NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt , and Heimdall_Xtreme Heimdall_Xtreme all have exceptional tastes when comes to videogames.

What about you?

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
Tasty waifu

121418.jpg

SirTerry-T

Without a doubt it is me and you would all do well to heed my advice.
These are my Top 10, consider this list the first step to your own personal gaming nirvana.

1.Custer's Revenge
2.Samantha Fox's strip poker
3.Jet Set Willy
4.Frank Bruno's Boxing
5.Fred
6. Monty On The Run
7.Mega Apocalypse
9.Crazy Colin-Action Biker
10.Saboteur 2

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Without a doubt it is me and you would all do well to heed my advice.
These are my Top 10, consider this list the first step to your own personal gaming nirvana.

1.Custer's Revenge
2.Samantha Fox's strip poker
3.Jet Set Willy
4.Frank Bruno's Boxing
5.Fred
6. Monty On The Run
7.Mega Apocalypse
9.Crazy Colin-Action Biker
10.Saboteur 2
I've never heard of any of these games.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Right on cue, half the self-absorbed cunts on this page vote for themselves. Just when I though these threads over the last few weeks could not get any dumber, here it is.

circle jerk
noun
  1. 1.
    INFORMAL
    a situation in which a group of people engage in self-indulgent or self-gratifying behavior, especially by reinforcing each other's views or attitudes.
I have truly created an awesome thread.
It gives us a nice break beyond all of the serious news and leaks of the past week.

Last edited:
Top Bottom