• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which of these two November games are you hyped for?

Jack Videogames

Gold Member
I don't think I will get any. Shenmue lost me by going EGS exclusive and DS is way too weird. My two november games will be Pokémon and Planet Zoo

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Thabass Thabass ,
55LFPKL.png

Smasher89

Thought it would be all about Bubble bobble! I inagine maybe seeing some deatv stranding footage on twitch, but no game for me to play.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
I love me some Hideo Kojima, but Shenmue 3 is a lot more exciting to me.

I have been waiting for it since 2001. Death Stranding is cool but, it's a whole different ball game.

Fbh

I'm curious about Death Stranding but not yet sold on it.
I'll give it a week and check what you guys around here have to say about it.

I've never liked Shenmue. I borrowed a Dreamcast with the game from a friend once, told him I thought it was boring and his answer pretty much amounted to "that's the point"

Petrae

None of these. Death Stranding is a bunch of purposely misleading WTF nonsense at this point that’s relying on the developer’s name to sell, while Shenmue III has morphed being from the long-awaited end to a trilogy into a greedy excuse to extend the series for whatever reason.

EDMIX

None of these. Death Stranding is a bunch of purposely misleading WTF nonsense at this point that’s relying on the developer’s name to sell, while Shenmue III has morphed being from the long-awaited end to a trilogy into a greedy excuse to extend the series for whatever reason.

Exactly, no one actually makes games for fun or anything, how dare they want money for development. I mean, people buy games they don't even open, never have fun and don't play them and only buy cause name....

JimiNutz

Banned
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games 2020

Never played one of these games before but I like minigame compilations and this looks like it'll be a lot of fun with friends in local MP.

I'll take some good local MP over long winded single player games with lots of walking (I'm not saying they're walking simulators but there will def be a LOT of aimless walking in both Death Stranding and Shenmue 3).

Bkdk

Both games aren’t looking too promising from trailers but will get shenmue 3 for pc right away. Just a big fan for this type of games and I’ll still enjoy it despite the flaws.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
No interest in either game but I hope those who play either or both enjoy them. My November game is Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order. Second was Doom Eternal but obviously, no more.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
I'm curious about Death Stranding but not yet sold on it.
I'll give it a week and check what you guys around here have to say about it.

I've never liked Shenmue. I borrowed a Dreamcast with the game from a friend once, told him I thought it was boring and his answer pretty much amounted to "that's the point"
Yeah, Shenmue is not for everybody. In my opinion the slow pace is important to the proposition.

Although the second one had a lot more action. I like them both for different reasons. But if you're looking for a game packed with action Shenmue is not for you. There is a certain poetic beauty you have to know how to appreciate. If you can't, it's better not to waste your money, or your time.

Reactions: Fbh

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Nobody here is buying Atelier Ryza? Casuals!
I heard Atelier Ryza is good place to get in to the series and like to do that down the road but unfortunately there is too many games coming out and after Luigi’s Mansion 3 I really want to start other Routes for Fire Emblem Three Houses.

DESTROYA

None.
Will wait until they are both on sale before purchase but I do that for almost all my games.
I never buy day one mostly because of a backlog of games . Well it’s one + about having too many games and not enough time.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
What's all this about Star Wars? You know that game is gonna be hot gyahbidge right?

Death Stranding all the way. It'll probably also be hot gyahbidge. But it's Kojima's hot gyahbidge.

Top Bottom