• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why did Inside Xbox (May 2020) have such terrible production value?

I guess they are saving all the budget for halo infinite.
This joke would actually be funny if Microsoft weren't one of the richest companies on this globe.

That said, this is obvious. Bad timing and bad execution. Yes, you could say Xbox's messaging was wrong and they got people "hyped", but i knew what Inside Xbox is and thats why as an Xbox fan i didn't even jump in to watch. I can't believe anyone seriously thought this was Xbox's big showing to replace E3 :messenger_tears_of_joy:

GymWolf

This joke would actually be funny if Microsoft weren't one of the richest companies on this globe.

That said, this is obvious. Bad timing and bad execution. Yes, you could say Xbox's messaging was wrong and they got people "hyped", but i knew what Inside Xbox is and thats why as an Xbox fan i didn't even jump in to watch. I can't believe anyone seriously thought this was Xbox's big showing to replace E3 :messenger_tears_of_joy:
like you said, it was just a joke, i know that microsoft can perfectly have an high values event, we all know, even the trolls.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
I don't think it was ever meant to be anything special. That's coming on the 23rd. I thought the showcase was fine for what it was.

VGEsoterica

I’m a filmmaker. When studio employees and other non-professionals have to make things due to a pandemic, that’s the result. Just part and parcel of our “new world”

Top Bottom