• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wild Hearts Q&A

anthony2690

Banned
1292809.jpg

The Wild Hearts Devs recently did a Q&A on Reddit, answering questions from people interested in the game, I highlighted some of the more interesting questions/answers.

Question about monetisation:
All post launch contents will be free, including new Kemono and more! We don't have any plans to feature MTX.

Question about Steam Deck Support:
The game won't be supported on the Steam Deck at launch. I have one though and want this as much as you! Hopefully we can get to this in the future.

Question about how many Kemono there is to hunt & if more will be added:
1/ Yes! There are plans to add more Kemono after launch!
2/ We're a new IP and we'll have over 20 Kemono in the game at launch as our focus has been on quality over quantity. We haven't revealed all of them yet as we want to keep some as surprises, but we're excited to see everyone's reactions to our full collection of Kemono when the game launches on Feb 17.
3/ Our 20+ Kemono are all large in size. The deers and rabbits from our trailers don't count as Kemono in this context :)

Will there be a Demo/Trial for the game:
Players with a subscription to EA Play or GamePass Ultimate will be able to play a 10 hour trial of WILD HEARTS four days early starting on Feb 13th

Question about End Game:
After completing the campaign players will get a new quest to investigate a new highly dangerous variant of Kemono appearing in the world "Volatile Kemono". These powerful Kemono will lead the player to an even more difficult tier of Kemono that we won't spoil today ;) We are preparing a blog with more details about the endgame soon! The endgame systems and threats will continue to expand over the course of our free content updates

The game features Crossplay Between Xbox Series X, PS5 & PC.

Reddit AMA thread, incase you want to dig for anymore questions or answers, if you think there is some I should add, let me know.

Last edited:

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
There is g-rank apparently

All i needed to know

anthony2690

Banned
First I've heard of this but that image art is fantastic.

Edit: Ehh, it's EA. I think I'll wait until well after release before I get any hype.

This is the game, it's by Tecmo Koei, EA are the publisher under their EA Originals label (it takes two, lost in random, sea of solitude etc)

I'll go with my go-to Monster Hunter Youtuber, Rurikhan, to see how this compares to the studio's previews works (Toukiden Series) and Monster Hunter.

Currently deep in MHR so this will need to be spectacular to pull me away from that. Lori is great at combat but the monster designs seem to be meh so far.

Top Bottom