• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Ferrell as Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coop

Ferrell does a good bush, but i think Timothy Bottoms is a better one
remaking-SUB-pic-08.jpg

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
The Promised One said:
Meh, I think Dana Carvey (sp?) did a much better job as his father. And the guy who usually did Clinton on SNL was priseless.

Darrell Hammond. Yeah, he made an awesome Clinton. :p

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
"you just caught me mending my fence, one of the many things I do on the ranch here."

This is being an ass downloading on my computer. I have to use Safari's download manager to constantly stop and resume the download or it just freezes.

you can get this on the "Rock against Bush Vol.2" cd/dvd that came out a week or so ago.

it's very cheap, less than $10 even at expensive places like FYE and Suncoast.

bune duggy said:
you can get this on the "Rock against Bush Vol.2" cd/dvd that came out a week or so ago.

it's very cheap, less than $10 even at expensive places like FYE and Suncoast.

I don't like punk music, but the DVD has all the Ferrell spots on it?

samus4ever said:
have Farrell and Dubya ever met?

Ferrell was asked about this in GQ a couple months back. They haven't met, but Bush has contacted Ferrell's agent and told him he loves his portrayal of him.

On a related note, Ferrell said that if he was still doing Bush on SNL, he would have him in that flight suit all the time, no matter what the situation was.

distantmantra said:
I don't like punk music, but the DVD has all the Ferrell spots on it?

it has one dubya spot, the one Blackace quoted - "you just caught me mending my fence, one of the many things I do on the ranch here." it's about 5 or so minutes long and is probably the funniest thing I've seen him do other than the episode of SNL with Jim Carrey.

Idle Will Kill said:
$10 is too much for a compilation.

But hey, it's worth it for the D4 song.

$10 is too much for almost 30 songs + a DVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom