• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Ferrell to play Sherlock Holmes, John C. Reilly as Watson in new film

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prompto

Banned
After faring so well together in Talladega Nights and Step Brothers, Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly are re-teaming in another Sony Pictures comedy. They’ll star in Holmes & Watson, with Etan Cohen directing a script that is inspired by the Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes tale, but with a PG-13 comic bent similar to their past collaborations. Ferrell and Reilly have been looking for several years to find another opportunity to work together, and now they’ve got it. Ferrell will play Holmes and Reilly will play his faithful wing man, Watson.

http://deadline.com/2016/08/will-ferrell-john-c-reilly-holmes-and-watson-talladega-nights-step-brothers-etan-cohen-1201804446/

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
tumblr_mto1lq2AA21qmk3pno1_500.gif

Hagi

This by the guy who wrote and directed Get Hard? was that any good? looked pretty shit from the trailers. Whatever though I hope this is good I love Step Brothers and Talladega.

Etan Cohen and Will Ferrell again?

Hooray, another horrific shit-show of a movie!

And its PG-13 too which means 100% more poop and pee jokes! Hoo-boy I can't wait to barely crack a smile at one of the two funny gags this movie will have for its 2 hour run time!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
No thanks. I haven't liked Will Ferrell in a movie since Old School and his cameo in Wedding Crashers. Let me guess, the script will have holes in it the size of dinner plates so they can just fill time ad libbing dick jokes. Naw, I'm good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom