• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

wimbledon

siege

Banned
Yeah, I've been watching Wimbledon too and wanting to play a tennis video game. Top Spin just doesn't do it for me. It's too unrealistic and easy.

So I just go play real tennis instead - even though I suck.

shpankey

not an idiot
siege said:
Yeah, I've been watching Wimbledon too and wanting to play a tennis video game. Top Spin just doesn't do it for me. It's too unrealistic and easy.

Exactly how I feel.

B0001XAO7A.01-A1NDBS7YGOPBD6.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

smashcourt2_041604_051.jpg

andthebeatgoeson

siege said:

So I just go play real tennis instead - even though I suck.

I was going to say the same thing. Top Spin is overrated. It loses life in the single player game quickly and like most online games, is no fun w/o friends. Too many dumbasses on the internet.

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
Obviously real tennis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any tennis game.
But in absence of a partner to play with, Smash Court Pro 2 is the next best thing.

I haven't had in depth time with it yet, but so far I'm really liking the evolved game mechanics, a very nice step forward from VT2/SC1 (my favourite two games before).

Lots of new gamemode aditions too, some similar to Virtua Tennis stuff. The one thing I am still undecided on is the unusual event based Career mode - it's definately quite different then anything I've seen in a sports game before...

And yeah, graphics are better too, girlplayer faces are not butt ugly anymore (still not exactly appealing though :p).

Top Bottom