• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wish my dad was like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vangace

ohno.jpg

Jesus!

Chrono

Banned
Exactly where is this happening and why? did some chick just thought she'd like to show her assets to the public?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I don't know...but it looks like he is holding a little girl... :(

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
bishoptl said:
Holy crap.....he took his DAUGHTER? That's just a billion different flavours of wrong right there.

It is the look on the poor girl's face that makes me sad.....

Everytime I see a movie in Manhattan and I see the poor excuse for parenting, I just get livid. They never speak to, they always yell at their kids, but they do it so often its totally ineffective, hence why they run around anways just screaming and causing trouble; guess they only care when they themeselves are bothered. The worst is seeing these moms poor Coke or Pepsi into a fourmla bottle.

Once again, if you wanna know why kids are so fucked up, look at the parents.

maybe the dad is really a good, moral parent and in reality is just trying to call the police to get that absurd scene stopped, but because of the sun there is a glare on his cellphone so he has to hold it up like that to see. Why must you all always think the worst of people?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
effzee said:
whats going on in that picture? i mean who is the girl, whats the event, and why?

Fat guy in the back brings his daughter to some hooch show and is taking pics of the hoochy's ass with his daughter in his hands.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
How old would you think that young kid is standing next the fat guy and the little girl? Looks like it could be his 12 year old son...all sorts of wrong in this pic.

Hard to tell with the face looking down.

butt is that Julia Alexandra Sue Amber Von Crystal Samantha Roberts the IIIrd (esquire).

if not, then it's prolly just "take your daughter to work it' day".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom