• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

=( Wol....verine? *cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.
wolverine.jpg

=

hughoz.jpg

????!?!?!?!?!??!!!!

X-Men will never be the same for me.

=( =(

aparisi2274

What? Do u expect him to look like Wolverine 24/7? He is an actor, and he has some good range to play all these characters. A friend of mine saw that play on B'way and they say he does a great job.

evil ways

I was watching the NBA Finals last night and caught a glimpse of the opening number from the Tony Awards Show or something and Wolverine or not, Hugh Jackman looked like a total fruit basket. I think he got the rub off Sir Ian McKellen and Alan Cumming. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but next time he puts on the Wolvering look for X3 I won't be able to shake off the image of him prancing around and singing.

FoneBone

Newbie said:
Give the guy some slack, at least he is doing it for a role. Unlike the guy who playes nightcrawler
OMG THAT GUY IS GAY WTF

I have no idea how serious that post actually was - not very, I hope.

Hugh Jackman is a great actor. The fact that he can play such diverse roles is a compliment to his talent and not something to look down on.

mrmyth

The fact that he pulled off a believable bigscreen Wolverine gives him hella credit in my book. Though he had a shitload of help in that he looks like somebody cloned young Clint Eastwood, which is what Wolverine wants to be when he grows up.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooakkkkkkkkkkkkkklahoma was amusing to see him prance around after seeing xmen although it was made b4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom