• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman records boyfriend after getting shot by the Police on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verelios

I am so sick of this doublethink in every race thread. It's like, what's the point of putting so much work into discrediting someone already dead.

I honestly cannot believe that you could possibly frame this as me trying to make myself look like the good guy and "die on the cross." It's clear that you're beyond cynical. I understand your cynicism. I won't take part in it, and I wanted to let my thoughts be known.

You think some guy went through the trouble of bumping this month old thread to innocently provide a video presenting another side that just happens to be a racist shit stain youtuber? You thino this was simple ignorance? And you think what you are doing is noble and understanding of people's flaws while the rest of us are just being mean?

Yeah you 100% are trying to play the christ like figure here and it's not fooling anybody. You aren't dumb, the gymnastics you have to jump through to interpret this situation the way you have are not easy. Ans we aren't dumb either. We can see this for what it is. This guy didnt make a mistake. He knew exactly what he was doing and so do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom