• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

X-Men Legends console preference (PS vs. GC)

Ristamar

Now that X-men Legends has dropped to the sub $20 price range, I was curious if there were any notable differences in content or quality between the PS2 and GC versions of the game. As an aside, I've already heard the XBOX version is arguably the best, but it's not an option for me.

Ponn

Banned
If you don't have a multitap for the PS2 then I would say for sure the GC version for possible 4 player action.

Ristamar

Yes, that's the reason I got DefJam:FFNY for GC instead of PS2, despite the missing tracks and character voices (plus, PS2 load times can drive me crazy). Still, I was curious...

NWO

Gamecube has better load times and 4 player action so there is no reason to get the PS2 version.

Penguin

Well, the only problem I had with the Cube version was the button to use your healing crystal and mutant power ones. Since you have to like hold two buttons to use one, I forget which, most of my friends ended up wasting some of them.

But other than that go with Cube. And its an awesome game. Except for the leveling up which no one ever wanted to stop and do. And then they got into this attitude once their character leveled up they needed to do it now instead of waiting for everyone... I mean they do have the bars with the XP points....

Top Bottom