• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 COD games won't sign me in at all

David B

An Idiot
So I'm on my Xbox Series X. I start COD Black Ops 2 or Black Ops or MW3 original, the 3 that I have. Xbox 360 logo comes up, signed in to xbox live xbox 360 logo thing comes up cool. Ok, now do xbox live game, huh, but it said I am signed in. Press my profile, than says you've lost your online. Ok, so I click it again, sign in manually this time, but than I get error code 80151015. I look it up, says your account may be banned or terribly corrupted. WTF? I don't know any hack stuff at all, so this is all wrong. I've changed my microsoft account password, still does the same thing, if I try regular log in, says connection lost. But if I try manual log in again it gives me the code again. I've also tried going to console storage, clear cache for xbox 360 games, reset console, ok no xbox 360 games again, same thing, sign in manual, same thing. OMFG!!! Screw you Microsoft! This is the first thing ever where nothing is helping, nothing is working, the same thing is happening over and over and over again no matter what I do!!!

David B

An Idiot
I'm not having any problems with other Xbox 360 games, I signed in to Xbox Live in other Xbox 360 games no problem, didn't even need to sign in, it did it auto. But it happends to the COD games. So I guess that means somehow someway too many people have reported me and thus maybe activision has blocked me out from playing them?

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
account may be banned or terribly corrupted
Forbidden Zone Cheating GIF by Eternal Family

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
What you need to do is take the controller and put that down the front if your pants...you then open the xbox and take the internals out and put these in an xbox mini fridge...then you take the wires out the box and keep those, you'll need them later.

Then return the xbox....just the xbox shell in its box, for a full refund....

Last edited:

David B

An Idiot

Read the comments. Seems XBL is having some issues.

Under the video other people are having the same problem. Other Xbox 360 games are fine. But COD games of Xbox 360 are having trouble. I did the whole video. But like others it didn't work. Activision is probably working with Microsoft to get them better inputted or something and will be back online later date. Probably about 1 to 3 days I say.

Majormaxxx

How come all those glitches happen to you dude? First you found the only glitchy PS5. Now COD is glitching on your xbox...

Hmm

Hmmmm

David B

An Idiot
How come all those glitches happen to you dude? First you found the only glitchy PS5. Now COD is glitching on your xbox...

Hmm

Hmmmm
Like I said there is about 20 or more comments under that youtube video of people having problems with logging in for Xbox 360 COD games right now. It's not just me. I don't make stuff up. I'm an INFJ, learn the myers briggs test.

Top Bottom