• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox is now stronger and more alive than ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willem Dafoe GIF by hamlet

Radical_3d

Clockwork_Revolution_logo.png

They have the exclusives everyone wants to play. The fake rumors made them drop all of their pretense of disinterest.
I came here to laugh about how much time it’s been since I’ve seen something so schizophrenic as what OP has pulled of but… this caught my attention. Clockwork Revolution is exclusive?

Damigos

Forza and Starfield made me jump ship. SoT was the only thing that was actually fun to play and has a years long userbase and community. It will do well on other platforms.
Fable never got released.....

But yeah, quality wise, Xbox has gone to shit.
Forza and Starfield made me jump ship. SoT was the only thing that was actually fun to play and has a years long userbase and community. It will do well on other platforms.
Fable never got released.....

But yeah, quality wise, Xbox has gone to shit.
I meant Starfield, not Fable. My bad.
But it is true, quality not the strong point

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
You should check the latest playsation topics about their output for this fiscal year and their pc strategy if you think Im a delusional fanboy like you champ.

I'm not the one, writing fan boy fan fiction fantasies about the playerbase of a console based on a business communication that none of us have any control over. Besides, I've not seen one person react the way that you are pretending they are. And, you aren't the only one. Theres been plenty on here within the last 24h hours, and everyone knows why.

Gudji

I'm not the one, writing fan boy fan fiction fantasies about the playerbase of a console based on a business communication that none of us have any control over. Besides, I've not seen one person react the way that you are pretending they are. And, you aren't the only one. Theres been plenty on here within the last 24h hours, and everyone knows why.
MS going 3rd party did a number on you.

kyussman

Their games aren't up to snuff,see Starfield for the latest high profile example......until this changes drastically I'll remain uninterested in Xbox,regardless of how many new strategies Phil comes up with.

I can only talk with one account at the same time.. so ill block this one and you should use your main to continue the conversation
LOL I'm not someone's ALT you idiot. I'm just on the same boat as them.

But whatever makes you sleep at night sunshine. Block me all you want. If that means I won't see your brainfarts anymore here, its for the better. :)

Last edited:

Jigsaah

Gold Member
4 community based games that need a wider userbase to survive going multiplatform hence bringing more money to MS and making Xbox healthier.

They're gonna announce 10 new games this 2024 while Sony just announced no new first party games for the rest of 2024.

Also they announced a new ultra powerful Xbox for Christmas, Sony said they would try to have the most powerful console next-gen, won't happen.

I know what most responses are gonna be like as this forum is a PS centric circus lately but still worth stating some facts.
How old are you?

Bernardougf

Gold Member
This week has been hard to you ...im going to respect your grief now... be well

Last edited:

MayauMiao

4 community based games that need a wider userbase to survive going multiplatform hence bringing more money to MS and making Xbox healthier.

They're gonna announce 10 new games this 2024 while Sony just announced no new first party games for the rest of 2024.

Also they announced a new ultra powerful Xbox for Christmas, Sony said they would try to have the most powerful console next-gen, won't happen.

I know what most responses are gonna be like as this forum is a PS centric circus lately but still worth stating some facts.
I believe you.

Right now I'm using an Xbox reading Neogaf now that my phone screen is an Xbox.

Perrott

Gold Member

Buddy, you are the one that goy all the facts wrong and is spreading misinformation.

They are not going to announce 10 games in 2024, but to have 10 releases of some sort throughout the year, and that includes full games as well as DLC like the Diablo IV expansion (example provided by Booty himself).

Also, they did not announce an enhanced Xbox console for Christmas, that's not in the works and will not exist (especially not now that they've told you they're looking at next-gen already), what will instead come later his year would be the Series S and X revisions with more storage, no physical media and the revised controller with haptics.

And regarding the games, they've opened the floodgates and per the interview with The Verge, it's pretty clear that their multiplatform publishing won't be limited to these initial four games. That's an L for the Xbox platform.

Radical_3d

I don't really see what game is like it. What other steam punk first person action-rpgs are there?
Gather around kids! Many, many, many moons ago there was this thing called ewks box three sesenta, where even Europeans joined to play. But then Amir0x said something about a gun being fired at a lower limb and…

NEbeast

Still looks to be a hell of a lot of games. An infinite amount more games than what the competition has announced from their first party studios.
Nice to see your sword out again, you have been so muted the last week. Its also Lame as fuck acting like MS didn't just gobble up two massive third party publishers. It was pretty obvious they were going to have better output than Sony after spending 70+billion. Let's see if it makes a difference, no one seems to care about xbox/gamepass after the Bethesda purchase.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Nice to see your sword out again, you have been so muted the last week. Its also Lame as fuck acting like MS didn't just gobble up two massive third party publishers. It was pretty obvious they were going to have better output than Sony after spending 70+billion. Let's see if it makes a difference, no one seems to care about xbox/gamepass after the Bethesda purchase.

No sword out here. I was just highlighting some factual information, and also shedding light on some of the insane posts we have seen here in the last 24 hours.

Klosshufvud

Nazi Germany is stronger than ever!

4 population based countries that need a wide army to survive going to Allies hence bringing more money to Germany and making Nazis richer.

They're gonna announce 10 new offensives this 1944 while America just announced no new offensives.

Also they announced a new ultra powerful artillery, Schwerer Gustav for Christmas, USSR said they would try to have the most powerful artillery next-gen, won't happen.

I know what most responses are gonna be like as this forum is an Allied centric circus lately but still worth stating some facts.

NEbeast

No sword out here. I was just highlighting some factual information, and also shedding light on some of the insane posts we have seen here in the last 24 hours.
Blame your "ambassadors." People held them up as insiders before all the recent rumours started coming out.

pasterpl

I thought they said they were looking to announce their new hardware at the holidays, not that it would be coming out then?

they might release that new controller with haptics that was leaked some time ago, no one expects new console for this year Xmas. They probably will announce next gen Xbox during the game awards with release date in late 2026.

skit_data

Nazi Germany is stronger than ever!

4 population based countries that need a wide army to survive going to Allies hence bringing more money to Germany and making Nazis richer.

They're gonna announce 10 new offensives this 1944 while America just announced no new offensives.

Also they announced a new ultra powerful artillery, Schwerer Gustav for Christmas, USSR said they would try to have the most powerful artillery next-gen, won't happen.

I know what most responses are gonna be like as this forum is an Allied centric circus lately but still worth stating some facts.
Zoe Saldana Television GIF by Paramount+

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

pasterpl

When did Sony say that?

Lol. Fanboys are the worst. Almost puts me off the hobby.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins

Try reading it again and get back to me.

Thanks 👍

T-0800

Can You Believe This Excuse Me GIF

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
A few things......

2 of the games are not community based, 2 are. Either way they have felt the games will benefit from more exposure.

No, Sony said "we do not plan to release any new major existing franchise".

This means that they can release first party games that are either new franchises or smaller (not major) games.

No, Sarah Bond stated...

"There's some exciting things coming in hardware that we are going to announce this holiday and we're also investing in the next generation roadmap, and what we're really focussed on the is delivering the biggest technical leap you will have ever seen in a hardware generation"

Meaning that the hardware this Christmas is likely to not be the powerful machine. I would also be cautious on any claims MS make in relation to hardware power in general.

I think you need to investigate the word facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom