• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Black Friday Sale Nov 18 - Nov 28 Thread

EmiPrime

Thanks, I'll have a scout around and see how the price compares with physical.

If you can wait then the physical version of Gears games always go way down in price. I had GOW4 preordered at £35, completed it, traded it in for £36 cash, will rebuy from Amazon for £10 probably 6 months from now.

Sanpei

Gears of War 4
Recore

Waiting....

50856.gif

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Any word on Firewatch and The Witness getting a discount? Just picked up Virginia. Need a break from all the shooting I've been doing.

jem0208

Do we know what's going on sale this weekend?

I'm quite interested in picking up Far Cry Primal but i don't want to just yet incase something more interesting goes on sale.

Podge293

Do we know what's going on sale this weekend?

I'm quite interested in picking up Far Cry Primal but i don't want to just yet incase something more interesting goes on sale.

As far as I know we find out Thursday/Friday. Some have leaked a tad early tho (gears I believe has been discounted)

Oynox

So far I've picked up Inside.

I guess I'll pick that up as well since my girlfriend wants to see it too.

Personally I would like to play Shadow Complex again, but I already own the original back compat title and I am unsure whether the jump is worth it.

Whenever Batman and Mad Max are on sale, I always want to get them but also always think that they will be on sale again soon lol

dLMN8R

Strange - usually prices between PSN and XBL are the same for 3rd party titles during Black Friday. But it looks like this time around, Mad Max is only $8 on PSN while it's $12 on Xbox Live.

Does this ordinarily happen?

mcrommert

Banned
Asking for a friend...is there anywhere that there is a discount on season pass for division...game is looking interesting again but won't be paying 40 (or probably even 30) for the season pass

This deal might be stackable with the Amex $25 off $200 promo. Also, Staples is running a 20% off deal on certain gift cards, including Xbox, in-store only. You can get $50 XBL GC for $40.

Wow thanks, I'm stopping by staples after work. I also need packing tape so it works out.

RoKKeR

Grabbed Batman AK, Mad Max, and Song of the Deep. To my backlog... I am sorry.

Will be wwatching out for Quantum Break and Firewatch as well. And I might ultimately break on GTA V now that I think about it.

This sale has maybe been a bit too good!

Top Bottom