• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX Live & Game Saves?!?

rc213

Just got my XBOX Live Kit 3.0 and some questions before i set it up. Can u send game saves through the XBOX Live Service? Is there a place to download game saves on the hd? Anything i should know about XBOX Live, plz go ahead and post. Thanks

You cannot send game saves through the XBOX Live Service. You can download game saves from Xbox Saves but you will need an Action Replay / Modded Xbox to get them onto your Xbox HDD.

i believe its for hacking/security reasons.. ie: duping phantasy star, illigitimately opening up stuff on xbox live, etc etc

rc213

Damn i guess i have to pass MGS 2: Substance/GTA III/GTA Vice City all over again! >=]
I was really hoping for a MGS 2 save, freaking dog tags are a pain in the ass to get.

hgplayer1

i thought i remembered reading that there was gonna be a upcoming feature on the service that would let you trade game saves over Live. Ill have to do some digging but it seems like it was talked about during E3?

Top Bottom