• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox players DESPERATELY rush to sell their consoles now PlayStation is buying Halo maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0hnnix

Excuse Me What GIF

Kagey K

Banned
I wonder if those players even play Destiny? Or if this is some sensationalized bullshit from The Sun, they even try to both sides it by saying PS5 players did the same after the Activision announcement.

kingfey

Banned
I wonder if those players even play Destiny? Or if this is some sensationalized bullshit from The Sun, they even try to both sides it by saying PS5 players did the same after the Activision announcement.
"bungie made halo. Bungie owns halo. Sony bought bungie. Now Sony owns halo."

An idiot person who falls for this trick.

The sun likes those people.

CeeJay

Yeah that headline popped up on my phone this morning. Such a shit article. It even goes on to talk about how Nintendo have been struggling to compete! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Kagey K

Banned
"bungie made halo. Bungie owns halo. Sony bought bungie. Now Sony owns halo."

An idiot person who falls for this trick.

The sun likes those people.
I saw a few people on Twitter bragging that PS5 owns Halo now and Xbox will never see another Halo. People are truly stupid out there.

CheeseCake

I don't want to be "that guy" but I hope you people realize that some people who have an Xbox will 100% do this without doing proper research.

Yes, there are all kinds of people in the world. So, yes, expect some to do this, unfortunately lol.

Kagey K

Banned
I don't want to be "that guy" but I hope you people realize that some people who have an Xbox will 100% do this without doing proper research.

Yes, there are all kinds of people in the world. So, yes, expect some to do this, unfortunately lol.
Well hopefully someone who really wants a Series X will get one. The article claims PS5 players did it with thier PS5 after Activision announcement also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom