• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hi-Fi RUSH is getting a physical release on both Xbox and PS5 through Limited Run Games

ANNOUNCING HI-FI RUSH PHYSICAL EDITIONS
But the tour’s not over yet – we're excited to reveal that Hi-Fi RUSH is also collaborating with Limited Run Games to bring the game to your physical libraries!
LRG Logo StckPnk in-body

Available in multiple editions for both Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5, preorders for physical versions of Hi-Fi RUSH will be going live at a later date – check out Limited Run Games’ official website for more details!
It’s been an amazing year since Hi-Fi RUSH first came on stage, and we’re hyped to bring the music-amplified action to a new audience of players. Get ready to take the stage March 19 when Hi-Fi RUSH crowd dives onto PlayStation 5!

AREYOUOKAY?

Making these games physically limited is even worse than just foing full digital
That will never be the case so long as delisting keeps happening for digital games. It’s why physical is still important because you never know when a developer will decide to pull something off a store and possibly never bring it back.

Besides it’s an open preorder so everyone gets a chance to get a copy if they want it.

Last edited:
I mentioned in the Pentiment thread that I hoped they would partner with someone like iam8bit or Fangamer, as they are good distributors of physical releases. However, if this is the best solution they've found for a physical release, then it is what it is

I'll probably grab them both if VGP stocks them since they're one of the retailers which make sizeable orders for LRG games.

Last edited:

AREYOUOKAY?

I mentioned in the Pentiment thread that I hoped they would partner with someone like iam8bit or Fangamer, as they are good distributors of physical releases. However, if this is the best solution they've found for a physical release, then it is what it is

I'll probably grab them both if VGP stocks them since they're one of the retailers which make sizeable orders for LRG games.
Well so long as it’s not Strictly Limited. Their customer support is by far the worst out of any of them and if you can believe it they take way longer to ship anything compared to Limited Run.

Last edited:
Top Bottom