• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox & Rockstar Energy team up with streamers to giveaway a custom Rockstar branded Xbox controller and 4 Rockstar Energy drink cans in a golden case.

(see he's the Black guy so they made him say Homie, smh.)

Never heard of NRG until today.

There's no page for it, you HAVE to be on twitter for the giveaway and I guess when someone wins 1 (out of 75) of the cases we will get some better photos than that quick video clip that all of these guys inserted. However, it looked like inside a golden case is a custom golden Rockstar Energy branded Xbox controller, and 4 cans of energy drink

I guess that also doubles as a carrying case?

Anyway very strange marketing for a promo.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
V1c4rmg.jpg

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I have Rockstart socks, with Gamepass, since I sometimes drink that shit. Sock are better than coupon of something which I already have. The downside?

I have 53EU/13US shoe, thus even those socks are useless to me.

donald trump deal with it GIF

Worst trade deal in history

I have Rockstart socks, with Gamepass, since I sometimes drink that shit. Sock are better than coupon of something which I already have. The downside?

I have 53EU/13US shoe, thus even those socks are useless to me.

donald trump deal with it GIF

Worst trade deal in history

? Socks is not mentioned in the OP. It's a custom controller they are giving away.

Top Bottom