• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox X project custom Xbox one x console.

syiP6Dy.jpg

Xbox X project custom Xbox one x....
tenor.gif

Sick project though. The OG xbox allowed me to play things like Doom 3, Chaos Theory and Riddick when my pc was way under-powered. I was planning on doing something similar but with an itx/micro atx build an only have the cbxr emulator installed on it for xbox emulation, but i think MSs support for backwards compatibility has rendered that pointless.

Its like asking your 10/10 wife to change out of that lingerie and put some overalls on instead.

Last edited:

Panaphonics

Banned
A lot of those actually are... not to mention that you'd be saddled with the Xbone's lackluster performance.

huh? Xbox one X runs RDR2 at native 4K is there a single platform in the world that runs it better? Tell me a single one, unless you are a liar.
Also, even OG Xbox Games run way better with xbox one X.
Just look at ninja gaiden black. Native 4K bruh.

edit:also LOL for saying „xbone“. You are so edgy. You must have a big bone bruh. You type Boobs in the calculator in school, don’t you! Edgy!

Last edited:
Lots of people in here pretending they don't know what nostalgia is and why people who can tinker like to chase it in creative ways...

The sleeper scene has been around for ever.

For instance,

8OLFOBw.jpg

lOptZuH.jpg

Also,

For all of you who's first reaction was to make the lowest of effort "but why?" posts for … obvious reasons... Your stupid/fanboy is showing.

Ask yourself this, how is that attitude fostering an environment where people feel like they can talk about their hobbies without it being a waste of their time? If you are really interested in "why" someone would like to do this... Then maybe try throwing a question out there in good faith. Someone might actually try to engage you in an interesting conversation where we all can learn something about our respective hobbies.

Flintty

Nice project. I love the design of the OG Xbox. It just tells ‘beast’. That console was a game changer for me in many ways ❤️

Top Bottom