• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBRITE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a Sony proprietary screen that somehow ups the contrast and color balance brilliantly. I don't know how it will hold up in the long run, but I've messed around with a couple notebooks at a few stores and its look incredible in direct comparison with the normal drab LCD screens; I'm probably going to pick up the 13.3" Xbrite Vaio S at Circuit City this week because they have a $150 rebate.

guess

reggieandTFE said:
I think it's a Sony proprietary screen that somehow ups the contrast and color balance brilliantly. I don't know how it will hold up in the long run, but I've messed around with a couple notebooks at a few stores and its look incredible in direct comparison with the normal drab LCD screens; I'm probably going to pick up the 13.3" Xbrite Vaio S at Circuit City this week because they have a $150 rebate.

I am also thinking about buying a Vaio S.

guess said:
I am also thinking about buying a Vaio S.
Yeah its a gorgeous piece of equipment, almost as pretty as the newer powerbooks. My only worries right now are the durability of another stylish Sony product and the shitty software suite that comes with it.

reggieandTFE said:
Yeah its a gorgeous piece of equipment, almost as pretty as the newer powerbooks. My only worries right now are the durability of another stylish Sony product and the shitty software suite that comes with it.

Spend anther freakin $100 and get XP Pro from online and do a fresh install. I NEVER let any of my friends live with a PC OEM factory install. That shit is asking for troble. Freshly installed XP is just as stable as OSX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom