• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X |OT| You want a baked Potatsu? http://youtu.be/8qPGXDk23mE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xenoblade Chronicles is one of my favorite games of all time. I'm desperately trying to hold off on buying a Wii U because it feels silly buying a full price console for a single game. If I can wait a year or two it will be cheaper... But god damn this game looks so good. My willpower is being pushed to the limit.

Had some doubts even after the glowing reviews, but OP sold me to the game 110%. Superb work. So great to finally get to play this. When my children are grown up I may have time to finish it.

Numb

Yo that YT link in the title
tumblr_nfui7cFv6g1qzib5oo1_500.gif

So, as I wait for my game to arrive, who wants to share NNIDs so we can form a Neogaf squad

Mine is Aaronrules380

If you want to friend me, send me a request over miiverse since that's the easiest way.

Nicko

Sweet! OT's here!! Going to PSX this weekend, so wouldn't be able to play until next week. Work's out great, as my LE doesn't arrive til tuesday...

Great OT OP!

Xenoboy

Just one more night and I'll be able to Mira a new planet.

My NNID if anyone wants to add me -
Alphacielago

boxter432

just went to amazon, and despite it saying it was arriving tomorrow, it was still in the "shipping soon" stage.

closed the browser, then 20 sec later my phone lit up with a text...

"Shipped: Your Amazon package with Xenoblade Chronicles X will be delivered Fri, Dec 04. Track at amzn.com/orders"

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

mhayes86

Excited for this! Waiting for GameStop to give me the okay to pick up the SE tomorrow.

Edit: Just watched the YouTube link. wtf?

Malus

Oh god I wasn't serious about the Potatsu thing hahahaha

I think I was the only person who asked for it LOL.

edit: Oh I see what ya did there. Clever monado boy.

Chaos17

Xenoblade Chronicles is one of my favorite games of all time. I'm desperately trying to hold off on buying a Wii U because it feels silly buying a full price console for a single game. If I can wait a year or two it will be cheaper... But god damn this game looks so good. My willpower is being pushed to the limit.

What amaze me is that almost anything I took as screenshot looked good.
I took that screen during the first hour of the game.
CVUdSTSUYAAKz6s.jpg:large

It's like this game was made for screenshots or gifs.
Snap it and admire it <3

Kadin

OMG. The time is almost here. Just under 8 hours until the outside world shuts down.

Nice OT!

Dinda

Yay!

Sooo, since Europe didn't get a preload for whatever stupid reason, does anyone know if the game goes at least on sale at midnight so that i can download it over the night?

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
So what is the usual unlock time for the European eShop? Midnight GMT or midnight CET?

Planning on downloading the entire thing overnight.

Midnight GMT for UK eshop, midnight CET for German eshop. And I will challenge you for the eshop bandwidth.

Yay!

Sooo, since Europe didn't get a preload for whatever stupid reason, does anyone know if the game goes at least on sale at midnight so that i can download it over the night?

Yes, it will.

Vitacat

Xenoblade Chronicles is one of my favorite games of all time. I'm desperately trying to hold off on buying a Wii U because it feels silly buying a full price console for a single game.

There are several great and exclusive games for Wii U. I'm sure you'll find other titles worth playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom