• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X |OT| You want a baked Potatsu? http://youtu.be/8qPGXDk23mE

Status
Not open for further replies.

javac

Great OT. Not got my copy yet but it should be here in a few days. My NNID is QaizAli. Hope to see you all on a different planet.

Andrin

I can't believe the wait is finally over. Been anticipating this game for so long now that I'm not sure how to feel really.

And my NNID is Andrin. I'm looking forward to fighting Nemeses with you lot!

Exeunt

I've been on media blackout for this after the first few videos, so I apologize in advance if this has been discussed in a separate thread (it's not in the FAQ at least).

The original Xenoblade Chronicles featured a number of quests which were on a timer and had to be completed before advancing certain parts of the story. Does the new structure of this game mean there are no more 'missable' quests like this, or are they still something to look out for?

Kouriozan

Nice OT!
I need to do some sidequest to progress in the story and switched my division to Mediator, now onto helping those lost cats :lol

Fandangox

hqdefault.jpg

Evilkazz

Banned

Quick question, since I cant tell. Is the character actually sitting down here? Are there gestures you can perform? I dont remember that being the case in the original Xenoblade but it would be a welcome addition if true (and good for screenshots).

Quick question, since I cant tell. Is the character actually sitting down here? Are there gestures you can perform? I dont remember that being the case in the original Xenoblade but it would be a welcome addition if true (and good for screenshots).

click the bottom right panel on your gamepad screen & there's bunch of gestures/emote

desu

Yes there are, bottom right on the touch screen.

Not_Mario

Neo Member
Nice OT. We're so close. I need that update to unlock my preload.

How many copies of the special edition do you guys think are in stores? Probably not enough for me to go tomorrow morning and pick one up without having it preordered?

dreamfall

I just installed all the Data packs! Really excited about Friday, although so deep into Bloodborne I might end up waiting a bit. It's going to be so amazing!

El Odio

Banned
Looks like I won't be making it to Mira with you guys till Tuesday, sigh. Glad to see so many people enjoying it so far. Can't wait to dig in when I can.

woopWOOP

Just 90 minutes until I can download my copy!

Quick question: how does the passive squad thing work exactly? Does one's level/gear have a big effect on the passive help you'll be to others?

DigiDom

Good work on the OT. I'm way too hyped for this :D. As soon as it hits midnight i'm going to keep loading the eshop. Thank you NOE for no pre-Load :-(

Add me to the NNID list as well I've got the next week off work and i'm going to make the most of it.

NNID: DigitalDom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom