• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X - Twitter & Website updates thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aravuus

Looks like the combat is still the same kind of dull and lacking any oomph like it was in Xenoblade

Looks awesome otherwise though

chakane048

Neo Member
MoeQ
Protagonist name
Our group leader
who
bought the American version Wii U....

wow... such jealousy.... (nah he just wants the Bismarck so desperately in Kancolle)

Etria

yea I don't know why they did it this way.... Didn't Xenoblade have 3 slots?

Yeah, I think so. Wow, that is a huge surprise :/ I was originally going to only buy one copy but my siblings want to play it as well so need to consider multiple copies. Would it be related to the huge size of the game and the capacity on disc?

raven777

Yeah, I think so. Wow, that is a huge surprise :/ I was originally going to only buy one copy but my siblings want to play it as well so need to consider multiple copies. Would it be related to the huge size of the game and the capacity on disc?

Well, it says you can create multiple save slots if you have multiple accounts (one save per account it seems). So if you and your sibiling have different accounts I don't think you need to buy multiple copies.

Gambit

Multiple copies of the game would not really help, would they?

More like multiple Wii U's. Maybe you can have one save per NNID. That could work.

moolamb

I think, as per all Wii U games, it's one save slot per account. So your siblings can also play, just set up their own account. Makes a lot of sense.

That way you protect your save slots also. No accidental deletion.

Etria

Well, it says you can create multiple save slots if you have multiple accounts (one save per account it seems). So if you and your sibiling have different accounts I don't think you need to buy multiple copies.

Multiple copies of the game would not really help, would they?

More like multiple Wii U's. Maybe you can have one save per NNID. That could work.

I think, as per all Wii U games, it's one save slot per account. So your siblings can also play, just set up their own account. Makes a lot of sense.

That way you protect your save slots also. No accidental deletion.

Oh that's right. I temporarily forgot that you can have multiple saves on the same Wii U.

EDIT: Glad I don't have to purchase multiple copies, which I wouldn't mind doing to support Monolith Soft, but alas, the life of a poor student haha.

Varjet

Yeah, I think so. Wow, that is a huge surprise :/ I was originally going to only buy one copy but my siblings want to play it as well so need to consider multiple copies.

What a strange line of thought. Even if for some reason you could only have one save slot per console, how would buying multiple copies change that?

Etria

What a strange line of thought. Even if for some reason you could only have one save slot per console, how would buying multiple copies change that?

Guess I should turn in for the night or something. I obviously can't seem to function properly >_>

moolamb

Man that NLA Night Theme music is pretty damn cool.

Thanks to you and your friends for the stream, that's enough for me for now :)

moolamb

LOL! I stayed long enough to see you fall right through the city.

Oh man it's swimming around the bottom of Colony 9 all over again! It's beautiful!!!

THIS GAME!

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Watching the livestream, the game looks gorgeous and seems to run quite well. I haven't seen obvious slowdowns. Also, one thing that I noticed yesterday, in NA's stream too, the colors seem more vivid now.

Watching the livestream, the game looks gorgeous and seems to run quite well. I haven't seen obvious slowdowns. Also, one thing that I noticed yesterday, in NA's stream too, the colors seem more vivid now.

I think the colour problems are due to youtube video, not the game itself.

texture not fully loaded?
28a0c8e0-s.jpg

Highwind

Watching the english stream.

I feel the music is underrated tbh. What I've heard so far has been fine/good background music that fits the environments. Vocal tracks can be hit or miss I guess but mostly they've been hits for me.

I'll probably bail out of the OT thread if it devolves into music/face/graphics bashing. Negativity has been getting to me.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS

I feel the music is underrated tbh. What I've heard so far has been fine/good background music that fits the environments. Vocal tracks can be hit or miss I guess but mostly they've been hits for me.

I'll probably bail out of the OT thread if it devolves into music/face/graphics bashing. Negativity has been getting to me.

english stream?

I imagine once people start actually playing the game those comments will dwindle down. Xenoblade caught some flak for the way character faces looked too.

Chaos17

Could be the swimsuit armor?

It looked like there were stats for in in the screens when they were looking at the difference in armor stats
I think I saw stats too.

So far the music is fitting well the game even the songs with lyrics.
They don't break the immersion, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom