• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XXX State of the Union has a Advent Children Trailer on it.

4%20Thumbs%20Up%204x6%2072%20dpi.jpg

Mihail

Banned
That's because XXX is published by Sony Pictures and Sony is trying to form a monopolistic conglomerate on all media and stupid consumers support them. Aaaaaagh! Why are you watching XXX?

temp

posting on contract only
Zeo said:
Right forum (a PSP UMD = gaming + video game movie trailer = gaming).

Pointless thread.
Where's he say it's a UMD? And hey, I just bought Catwoman on UMD, I think I'll go make a thread about it.

Barnimal

Banned
am i the only one who doesnt know what advent children is? i mean i know it has something to do with final fantasy but what is it? is it gonna be in theaters? is it like spirits within? what is it and why does it exist?

temp

posting on contract only
Barnimal said:
am i the only one who doesnt know what advent children is? i mean i know it has something to do with final fantasy but what is it? is it gonna be in theaters? is it like spirits within? what is it and why does it exist?
It's a straight to DVD/UMD CGI sequel to Final Fantasy 7, starring Cloud, Sephiroth, and whatever.

DCharlie

Banned
FF7 : EVERYONE JUMPS AROUND AND SHIT! ... more like.

I've seen a few trailers for this now, all involve loads of jumping around cities, jumping miles high into the sky etc... etc...

Barnimal

Banned
why didnt they just wait and release it as cut scenes for the next FF game? thats probably what it was for anyway. gotta make money somehow i guess.

Zeo

Banned
DCharlie said:
FF7 : EVERYONE JUMPS AROUND AND SHIT! ... more like.

I've seen a few trailers for this now, all involve loads of jumping around cities, jumping miles high into the sky etc... etc...

.. Yes, because a trailer with people standing around and talking for 3 minutes would sure get people to go out and buy it!

Barnimal said:
why didnt they just wait and release it as cut scenes for the next FF game? thats probably what it was for anyway.

.. no, it wasn't.

temp

posting on contract only
Zeo said:
.. Yes, because a trailer with people standing around and talking for 3 minutes would sure get people to go out and buy it!
So if someone isn't standing they have to be jumping.

DCharlie

Banned
".. Yes, because a trailer with people standing around and talking for 3 minutes would sure get people to go out and buy it!"

... if it was well directed, had a good script, and interesting interaction - yes, it would.

Ark-AMN

Banned
It is the wrong forum, but unfortunately because "OMG, ITS TEH UBER FF7 WITH THAT CLOUD DUDE AND SEPHIROTH......." well, you get the picture.

Barnimal

Banned
DCharlie said:
... if it was well directed, had a good script, and interesting interaction - yes, it would.

leftover game cut scenes all rolled up into a ball is the only explanation for this. :D

Barnimal said:
leftover game cut scenes all rolled up into a ball is the only explanation for this. :D

The project started as some sort of short film and ended up as a feature-length thing, there never were any intentions on using the scenes as cut scenes for a game, this has been known for since the very beginning.

Link1110

Does it have a release date for the DVD on it? (I know the UMD is in september sometime, but all news stories were vague about the DVD version)

Posted it because I've never seen the trailer for the movie at as high a res as DVD gives or in a way that allows you to watch it on TV easily. It is also somewhat game related being Final Fantasy and all, and it is the first english trailer I've seen though one may have come prior to this.

Top Bottom