• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You guys have lunch yet?

Son Tofu

Banned
Yea, that's one of the weirdest things I've ever heard about the Jewish people.

I don't know how anyone could buy into a religion that allows some rando to suck baby dick.

Lol what the hell?

rite in which the ritual circumciser, or mohel, cleans the circumcision wound by oral suction.

I knew about circumsision and cuting of the foreskin but I never knew about the sucking part. That's some weird stuff.

Gargus

Banned
Yea, that's one of the weirdest things I've ever heard about the Jewish people.

I don't know how anyone could buy into a religion that allows some rando to suck baby dick.

I can't even get past the whole "some invisible guy says this is what you need to do with your life because it's real God damnit, our invisible guy is more real than all the other invisible guys others believe in around the world. He is right well.......because I say so!"

That right there is enough to make me go running to facts, reality, reason and rationality. I don't need baby dick sucking to tell me any religion is something to stay away from.

Son Tofu

Banned
I can't even get past the whole "some invisible guy says this is what you need to do with your life because it's real God damnit, our invisible guy is more real than all the other invisible guys others believe in around the world. He is right well.......because I say so!"

That right there is enough to make me go running to facts, reality, reason and rationality. I don't need baby dick sucking to tell me any religion is something to stay away from.
Can't disagree with that.

giphy.gif

Yeah I had it around 8am

i work overnights and on my days (err, nights?) off my sleep schedule is all kinds of fucked, hence lunch @ breakfast time. Figured I owed the thread a little context.

TrainedRage

Banned
I keep hearing Joe Rohan talk about this. I didn’t want to look into it because.... Gross.

I think it’s an outdated practice and we shouldn’t be mutilating boys genitalia.

And yes I’m circumcised. But I kinda wish I wasn’t.

Nymphae

Banned
And yes I’m circumcised. But I kinda wish I wasn’t.

I forget which comedian said it, I want to say Doug Stanhope, but there's this bit I love about how people are primarily choosing to mutilate their newborn children's bodies (they don't feel pain yet right?) for the sake of some unknown women dozens of years in the future who may find an aardvark icky to look at.

Last edited:
I forget which comedian said it, I want to say Doug Stanhope, but there's this bit I love about how people are primarily choosing to mutilate their newborn children's bodies (they don't feel pain yet right?) for the sake of some unknown women dozens of years in the future who my find an aardvark icky to look at.

Pretty sure that doesn't include European women.

Or Hispanic women. Or Asians.

Who does the oral suction? A man or a woman? And why the fuck is it even allowed? These babies are getting more action than me. God damn this cruel world!

Last edited:

Son Tofu

Banned
Sounds like anti-semitism to me.
Thinking a custom within a belief system is archaic is not the same thing as being against a specific religion.

I really miss the days where slight criticism wasn't considered complete condemnation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom