• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You stupid fucking idiot... or the best copypastas, rageouts, and crazy person moments on Gaf

MetalAlien

Banned
brap brap 's tag

ddIjn2l.jpg

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Didn't Dennis Dyack from Silicon Knights explode here? Or was that at Ign's forums?

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

Wowzers. That's some fun reading. It's a shame because I use to really love Dyack. He was a very open developer who engaged with the fans and made one of my favorite games ever.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
How is this one not already in here? Did I some how miss it?

DKehoe

I remember that Too Human/cat gif you included in that post when you banned him. Pity it's been lost now.

Being around for all of that felt like being present for some historical event. I remember him going on 1UP Yours and rambling about how GAF was like some game in a sci-fi novel he had read. Crazy to think that was now 12 years ago.

mango drank

I like that gif, now show me what you are capable of. You cookie cutter mother fucker, you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes.
AAAAAHAHA. I totally forgot about this. It's like a wild mood swing combined with a schizophrenic break, all in the space of 5 seconds.

I gotta start using this template in normal conversation. "Hey, nice job, looks like you put in a lot of work. YOU COOKIE CUTTER MOTHERFUCKER."

Last edited:

eot

Banned

Can't mention this thread without mentioning the 1UP Yours episode where Dyack was on, and goes off about GAF, a one console future, metacritic etc. he even has a stack of printed out notes with him lol.

It starts at about 1h25m

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I've noticed a correlation between xbox fans and this forums right leaning members. It must really rile up xbox fans that their deity is saying stuff like this.

I didn't even realise gaming had 'leaders' other than a few heads of the the console publishers. For example, I would hardly call bobby kotick a leader, more a fat cunt who collects his paycheque and counts his money.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Someone needs to do the work and put all the REEEturners final messages in here.

Last edited:

CrapSandwich

former Navy SEAL
I can't find the post, but the original Navy Seal line that got me tagged was later lifted and expanded by a 4channer, which in turn became the original copypasta of all copypasta. Hence, as the "grandfather" of all copypasta, I'd like to humbly add that contribution to the GAF anals.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I am a former Navy SEAL, chief. That's a little better than being a mod. And I was just making a suggestion that since you don't like the thread and since nobody here likes you, that the quality of your life will improve if you leave. Get it?
I thought the pasta came from cocks.

nush

Gold Member
I don't believe that is it. I think there were posts lost in one of the server migrations. Maybe my memory is failing me.

it predates 2010, so it's proof enough.

plushyp

I can't find the post, but the original Navy Seal line that got me tagged was later lifted and expanded by a 4channer, which in turn became the original copypasta of all copypasta. Hence, as the "grandfather" of all copypasta, I'd like to humbly add that contribution to the GAF anals.
That Freudian slip...

O-N-E

These are pretty good actually.

How did your mama feel about my jokes. I'll tell you, she was content as fuck.
EDIT: My prediction (this happened the last time) is that I'll be banned before I own you fucking cunts in wordplay.
I would murder you if it came to words but I'm getting tired of your teenage bravado. The jig is up, "Brap", you're a fucking small dick incel trying to front.

EDIT: Also, fuck your incel companion O-N-E or whateverthefuck...

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
lol he thinks you guys are friends

Seriously, I'd love to see your videos but they just don't show up .

As I predicted: I'm banned. Have fun, you fucking idiots.
WTF? ... Why am I banned?

Look at the "comebacks" and realize I can't "clap back" because I'm fucking banned.

Holy shit, you're so fucking pathetic.

Still don't know why I'm banned.
That Giant Bomb thread is so weird.

Top Bottom