• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
People on GAF and the internet at large often misuse "weary" in place of "wary". I think that's where the confusion is coming from.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I fucking hope they handle season 2 better than this, because it's been atrocious.

Superboy is such a dick in this show. I've seen a few episodes and every time he just comes across as a complete sociopath. I realize he was tank-bred, or something, but why do they put up with it? He's obviously insane...

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Superboy is such a dick in this show. I've seen a few episodes and every time he just comes across as a complete sociopath. I realize he was tank-bred, or something, but why do they put up with it? He's obviously insane...
Because artemis is running around making him look tame in comparison. Seriously, that mutiny episode is the worst of the series.

shira

Doubt it. While CN has made some mistakes before like airing YJ when it wasn't ready, they never air shows out of order unless it's a filler episode.

I'm beginning to wonder if these are all filler episodes. When is there going to be any story progression on the main arc?

Because artemis is running around making him look tame in comparison. Seriously, that mutiny episode is the worst of the series.

Best part of that ep was Aqualad laying down the fucking law. Also fuck that Robin destiny bullshit and make Aqualad come into his own as the leader.

Artemis aint that bad but the fact she wont share anything will make it worse when it fucking blows up in her face.

Though i was not around during the original clusterfuck i hope CN does the next season better

shira

Have a nice trip . . . see you next fall

iT1BDY0q614bV.png

abundant

Oh come on! Make up your mind CN!

Hey,at least CN is better than Nickelodeon. On Nick, you can go months of no new episodes, then randomly get a new episode on Saturday morning, then nothing else for months, then have the show canceled.

I've never seen such show with such terrible scheduling... wtf is going on over there.
Like I said, Nickelodeon and even Disney are far worse then CN. It's hell trying to keep up with new episodes of Phineas and Ferb thanks to Disneys random scheduling..

abundant

They been showing repeats of their Friday night lineup on Saturday for years.

I know that, but starting on February 4th, Ben 10 will be airing new episodes instead of repeats, then in March, both Young Justice and Green Lantern will be airing new episodes on Saturday morning.

Top Bottom