• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Tizoc

Anyone reminded of the Green Arrow DC Showcase short with this latest ep.?
Thought it was good, and was Wally's dad voiced by Steven Blum?
Is it wrong that I would've prefered if
the badguys won?

Thanks to this thread getting bump i started watching again, i was on episode 8 when i stopped now i am up to 15...so nice to be able to watch a bunch of eps in a row...

Akainu

I'm just realizing that the show was moved to saturday. No wonder I've been missing it.
Anyone reminded of the Green Arrow DC Showcase short with this latest ep.?
Thought it was good, and was Wally's dad voiced by Steven Blum?
Is it wrong that I would've prefered if
the badguys won?
They been constantly winning.

ReiGun

So does anyone else see Zatanna/Robin becoming a thing? Someone call Paul Dini. He's the only man I trust with such an awesome potential relationship.

They've been hinting at it since Zatanna's intro. Of all of the couplings, it's the only one I really like.

yeah. two bens (the current and the original) fight something. the only saving grace is that its designs are being done by the guy who did transformers animated.

Return of 10-year-old Ben ensures I will watch this for at least two episodes.

shira

Weird spoilerish clip from next week's ep: http://youtu.be/EzwlNLizyo0

Oh wow! She must be what 30. He's not even 1 year old.

Maybe she got the VA role
MoFvO.gif

Gila

Man, where the hell is Superman. We haven't seen him in a while

also bummer that wally might be leaving, I really wanna see more of Red Arrow though

I'm sure its going to be a lame fake out. No way this show has the balls to go there.

Yea i honestly don't think so either (could be something with Miss Martian's powers, fake tape, etc) but if they do somehow i would respect it.

Man, where the hell is Superman. We haven't seen him in a while

Given that Superboy is there i doubt we are gonna see much of Supes (i.e still acting like a huge dick)

Slayven

They should total turn Megan into a burning Martian.

Next week Superboy meets his Match. Hope he isn't reduced to a big Black Zero with a Knockout. King Shark.

What's the verdict on this show? Is it worth watching through it if I'm a semi-fan of the DC universe (i.e. I enjoyed Teen Titans, Justice League, and the Batman TAS/Beyond)?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
what was the point of writers lying about miss martians origin? Did they think we wouldnt know?

what was the point of writers lying about miss martians origin? Did they think we wouldnt know?

I assume it was for the people who didn't know. Hell probably one of the best things about Miss Martian is that she really isn't that well known by people who don't read the comics so they can actually do shit like this and actually make it a surprise.

Subitai

Yeah, I'm not sure what to think. Did this Miss Martian thing or something like it happen in the comics?

Also, I'm really the DC Nation shorts.

Top Bottom