• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your wishlist items

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
lA4NMUZ.png

Jubilee bed. I almost purchased one instead of my new bed frame, but we couldn't manage to inspect a model before buying. Ah well, maybe next time.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
lA4NMUZ.png

Jubilee bed. I almost purchased one instead of my new bed frame, but we couldn't manage to inspect a model before buying. Ah well, maybe next time.
Wow, that bed is the size of my bedroom! Good stuff you got the space for it.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Wow, that bed is the size of my bedroom! Good stuff you got the space for it.

Yea, my bedroom is quite large. I'd still have plenty of room on either side, even considering my wide console table that would be next to it. Not sure if I'd even need it if I had that bed though.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
lA4NMUZ.png

I call bullshit nobody has that much bad taste that they would actually purchase that monstrosity..

GeekyDad

We have a “what have you just bought?” thread. Let’s do one for the things you want to buy. Try to post only the most desired items.
For me, this thread makes a lot more sense. I'm one of the po' folk on GAF, so for me, it's mostly gonna be wishes.

Probably a new car (Toyota only), a new fence, a new computer, a high-end studio condenser mic, a high-quality audio interface.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Is this thread for things you intend to actually buy? Because my realistic and pie in the sky wishlists are very different.

navii

Is this thread for things you intend to actually buy? Because my realistic and pie in the sky wishlists are very different.
Lol. Think it's interesting to see what people are thinking about no matter what it is.

navii

i want this sexy keyboard so bad! But I already have another expensive one... Two keyboards aint bad!

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
lA4NMUZ.png

l2MjkYK.gif

But seriously, it's not that bad. I'm trying to figure out if those are 70's home cinema projector bulbs near the laptop stand though.

My wishlist is a bunch of boring oop rare DVD OVAs...

Patrick S.

Banned
Central heating for my house. I have a shitty old house built in 1826 that I try to heat with a stove for firewood and a blue flame gas heater. To be able to do that I’ll need to sort out a bad credit first. Maybe I’ll be able to refinance that credit before the end of the year, and then I’d look into the central heating. Will be expensive though, cause our German government now says oil heaters are bad, and you need an environmental heat pump. Which you power with electricity made out of coal.

Duellist

Walked out with one of my wish list items. Been wanting one for years. Pitboss 1150 pro series pellet smoker.
KRRidmv.jpg

Edit, guess this really doesn’t belong here now though does it lol. Oh well

Last edited:

Koppelthorn

Banned
Fuji-XT2-Video.jpg

^^ FujiFilm XT-2 is def on the list for me, or some sort of high image quality mirrorless camera. Not really a photographer (though car photography is cool, there have been some rides that I wish I could have taken pictures of at the right time in my life) but I would want to use it for photogrammetry, what you can do with the same amount of photos taken in terms of raw model quality is leagues above taking 1000+ photos with my iPhone and throwing them into Meshroom/Reality capture for something that ends up looking pretty damn grainy. Though I would imagine that would have to do more with the environment I do the photogrammetry in, since I want to make a lot of high quality outdoor (as well as indoor) scans. Maybe one day though once I finish my prototype haha

And of course, PSVR2; I wanna play PAVLOV sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad, it's like CSGO but goofier and at least in the early PSVR2 videos I've seen most people are pretty nice unlike CSGO.

Manual_Transmission

Oh, and a modern vehicle with a stickshift plz. I've always wanted to see how a modern 6 speed feels as opposed to my experience with 90s Honda 5 speeds ahaha

CGNoire

A CS-80.....yah obviously never gonna happen......come on Behringer atleast release that clone you been teasing for 5 years now.

The Will to buy a PS5 cause alot of actual Next Gen games I want to play are available for it.......still waiting.

Last edited:

Tams

Samsung Freestyle projector.

I probably should just get a monitor and I don't have any friends I see enough to share a portable projector with...

But I want it.

Fools idol

Banned
e1-1674140223.jpeg

I have the money, but they are so rare now that when one comes up for sale they are sold within collector networks and or dealerships that invite only the most exclusive owners to buy.

also have way too many cars, and not enough garage space!

I own 4 Ferrari's already and was told by the manager at Greypauls that, and I quote, 'do not fit the criteria for the chance to buy an approved F40'. lol.

TLDR, moneyt can not buy you everything.

I'm sure it is awesome but that thing looks like the bed equivilant of the car that Homer Simpson designed.
homer-simpsons.gif

Can I just say that there are some boring ass desirable items in this thread. Nothing but sports cars that will bring the poeple temporary enjoyment and permanent financial woes. These things below intrigued me:
way out of my price range

EIK9USR.png
Ooooooohhh!!! That is sexy, what's the retail on that thing?
Walked out with one of my wish list items. Been wanting one for years. Pitboss 1150 pro series pellet smoker.
KRRidmv.jpg

Edit, guess this really doesn’t belong here now though does it lol. Oh well
Looking good man. You should either be living in Florida or California if you dropped a cool 1K on a barbeque station, using that thing every single day.
Fuji-XT2-Video.jpg

^^ FujiFilm XT-2 is def on the list for me, or some sort of high image quality mirrorless camera. Not really a photographer (though car photography is cool, there have been some rides that I wish I could have taken pictures of at the right time in my life) but I would want to use it for photogrammetry, what you can do with the same amount of photos taken in terms of raw model quality is leagues above taking 1000+ photos with my iPhone and throwing them into Meshroom/Reality capture for something that ends up looking pretty damn grainy. Though I would imagine that would have to do more with the environment I do the photogrammetry in, since I want to make a lot of high quality outdoor (as well as indoor) scans. Maybe one day though once I finish my prototype haha

And of course, PSVR2; I wanna play PAVLOV sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad, it's like CSGO but goofier and at least in the early PSVR2 videos I've seen most people are pretty nice unlike CSGO.
I have an amateur interest within photography as well and the main brand synonymous with DSLR cameras is Nikon. Usually Canon, Olympus are there too, but I don't think anybody ever mentions FujiFilm. I'm guessing they make good products at a cheaper price point than some of their more famous competitors.

Last edited:

Quasicat

My desktop PC is almost shot and I’m looking for a laptop replacement. I’m floating between a Surface and an MacBook Air. 🤔

Top Bottom