• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘Sperminator’ has 26 kids, many fathered in Target bathrooms

ThisGuy

I would do this for wanting mothers. What a nice guy.

Yes. He's on the hook for child support if any of these moms are assholes.
Or if any of them apply for help from the government then The Man will come after him.

This is firmly in "Let's just do it and be legends." territory.

nvm.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
The funniest thing for me was assuming that the Target reference in the title was a neogaf reference and then finding out it wasn't.

looks like he wants to franchise out.

He joked that he’d like to pass the baton one day to his now-13-year-old son. “He’ll take over,” said Nagel, who has already talked to the boy about it, adding that he’ll need his own nickname: “ ‘You can be the Ejaculator, not the Sperminator,’ ” he told his son.

Fury451

Banned
looks like he wants to franchise out.

[/He joked that he’d like to pass the baton one day to his now-13-year-old son. “He’ll take over,” said Nagel, who has already talked to the boy about it, adding that he’ll need his own nickname: “ ‘You can be the Ejaculator, not the Sperminator,’ ” he told his son.

Yikes.

Also saying "I've got my own little United Nations" makes him sound like a top tier asshat.

This honestly doesn't even sound real. I have my doubts now looking through the whole thing.

So since this is so casual and he just offers up his stuff, can he ever be caught up in some type of Child Support? Article was pretty weird that he goes to birthdays, school events, and even has been present during deliveries...That last bit about his 13 year old son makes him sound creepy af.

cucuchu

I am just as confused as many as to what makes this guy appeal to women so much they will fly him out to them...

What about the rock..

The Rock should quit his acting career and just travel the world ejaculating into random containers and handing them out to every woman he sees. In 30 years half the population of the world would be Rock clones.

Um, I don't think he's really all that good looking. And math professor, alright, but I have a feeling you don't really care so much about that sorta thing if you're being impregnated in a fucking Target bathroom.

greepoman

What's so good about this guy? Why him?

If you were creating a character to play real life in the US his attributes would be:

-Tall
-White
-Blue eyes
-Intelligence
-Dad bod

Normally this would take a lot of xp, gold, and grinding... but you're creating cheap cause he doesn't charge besides travel fee so basically you're playing the game with cheats enabled.

Dalek

I am just as confused as many as to what makes this guy appeal to women so much they will fly him out to them...

What about the rock..

The Rock should quit his acting career and just travel the world ejaculating into random containers and handing them out to every woman he sees. In 30 years half the population of the world would be Rock clones.

This would be a great movie.

vypek

I feel like this is an old story I read months ago. With details on how it all started for him and how some women do try to go after him for child support and how he is invited to be in some of the kids lives

slit

What about the rock..

Will they come out with or without the ugly ass tattoo?

Damn I hang out in that Target all the time. The food court is very popular with certain group of disabled children (not implying anything, I am just wondering why they go there around 1pm, 2pm a lot.)

This guy and the Ed guy in the other article... I'm still having a hard time understanding why women would fly to a different country just to get impregnated by some run-of-the-mill guy. Seems like it wouldn't be that hard to find a one night stand that's local.

Sunster

I wouldn't think that's the typical procedure for artificial insemination though.

it is. they literally use turkey basters. I think we (US) even have a rom-com about this staring Jason Bateman

edit: yep, we do.

MV5BODQ5ODc0MjU1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTc3NzcyMw@@._V1_.jpg

XenIneX

Two of His kids are going to hook up without knowing they are siblings. And it'll be awkward for everyone involved.
That's an anime about this very situation, I'm sure of it.
No, no; the standard anime trope is romance between unrelated siblings.

On the other hand...
DNA²

Karin, a DNA operator from the future, is on a mission to change the course of History by stopping Junta Momonari from becoming the Mega-Playboy who fathered 100 children and led to the overpopulation of the world. But Junta is no playboy; in fact he is allergic to girls. But when Karin shoots him with the wrong DNA-altering bullet, he starts sporadically becoming the Mega-Playboy capable of charming any woman. Karin must try to restore the situation to normal before the change to Mega-Playboy becomes irreversible.
Yet more evidence that we are clearly in the darkest timeline...

TheMan

“There’s homeless people in that Target bathroom all the time. What I’m doing is the least of their problems."

The Onion is real life.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Only 26?

Meet Ed Houben, father of over a hundred kids. And as An extra, mostly does his donations 'the natural way'.
ed-houben.jpg

How the fuck. This guy is not even good looking. Look at that growth on his lip and forehead.

G7HQNbA.jpg

His chest hair looks like a gorilla trying to choke his neck.

MsKrisp

And then there’s Amanda Santiago, who received a red Solo cup full of Nagel’s sperm at his friend’s backyard barbecue in Queens.

“Don’t drink from this cup,” Nagel warned fellow guests, who, he said, quickly realized what the Sperminator was up to. “They were all creeped out — their whole demeanor changed.”

Full? As in to the top? Oh my

I can't hate on the guy for what he's doing, but why in such public places lol. Seems like there's a time and a place...

wtf is with target this week

Top Bottom