• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘Full-on riot’ breaks out during Twitch influencer Kai Cenat’s PS5 giveaway in NYC’s Union Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animated GIF

CGNoire

Th
Holy shit.
If the social media mob had any coherence, every big gaming company would get cancelled and raked over the coals for the ads they ran in the 90s and early 2000s. That dog alone would be enough to give Sony the worse time of their existence these days.

I saw some of the videos… yeah, the US hasn’t moved up from the bottom of the list of places I’d visit if I had to plan a travel these days. I went there three times in the mid-nineties and it was mostly fine, but now? No thanks.
These are just coastal shitholes and dont represent the majority of the US at all.

Last edited:

CGNoire

Interesting choice of cities you have here.

🤔🤔🤔

They 100% represent the USA. Do you know how many people live on the coasts?
Im talking specific coastal cities whos policies have made it loud and clear that you can for the most part get away with whatever you want in mobs like this and nothing will be done about it. The kids living there know this full well.

supernova8

Banned
They weren't there for ps5, they were there for Kai. I'm surprised this made news since nyc has these gatherings multiple times a year.
gatherings... is that the new euphemism for rioting and looting now
Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

Also I'd wager a big chunk of people were there with the sole aim of causing trouble. There's no way rioting and destruction of private and public property happens on that scale otherwise.

Last edited:

Neo_GAF

Banned
PCGamer, eurogamer etc. normally jump in deep with this pol1tics crap. They've skipped on this story though?
haha, you are so funny. as if nothing has to do with politics. grow a pair.
i really would love to see twitch streamers really start a riot and bring down the shithole country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom