• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

“Bonus hole” or “vagina”

Status
Not open for further replies.

93xfan

Banned

Just when you think people couldn’t get any dumber…

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins

Just when you think people couldn’t get any dumber…

This must be a parody? Do they expect medical text books and medical professionals to call it the bonus hole, just so they might not offend a tiny percentage of people?

What about the penis? Surly this might also offend trans people as well, right? How about we just call it the Magic Stick, or The one eyed monster instead?

93xfan

Banned
This must be a parody? Do they expect medical text books and medical professionals to call it the bonus hole, just so they might not offend a tiny percentage of people?

What about the penis? Surly this might also offend trans people as well, right? How about we just call it the Magic Stick, or The one eyed monster instead?
If so, then it’s tomorrow’s truth.

K2D

Banned
These people want to delete whites (and the next skin color, and the next after that)..

and they want to delete the two normative genders. Mush it all up and be praised in the process of it.

Sociological Anarchism. ..and full blown Narsicism.

Edit: Oh.. I forgot.. Covert and Organized Bullying - Manipulation, Social Exclusion, Slander, Cyber Bullying, False Accusations, Intimidation, and so on..

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Professor Farnsworth Futurama GIF

Batiman

Banned

The bonus pole.

Lol beaten.

Last edited:

E-Cat

Hmm, what about "vagina-equivalent"? Kind of like EVs have MPGe, i.e., “miles per gallon of gasoline-equivalent".

And, just like with any surgery, your 'mileage' may vary....

Last edited:

Raonak

Banned
I think it's a great idea to be consulting with the patient to determine what they would like their genitalia to be referred to as.
Whether it's vagina, puss, bonus hole, deep wet moist cave or whatever else.

I'd like them to refer to my penis as a "massive hog"

Mohonky

I'll be sure to use this tonight at work (nurse).

Somehow I expect I may get flagged for inappropriate behaviour if I refer to a woman's 'bonus hole' but I'll be referring them to the diversity and inclusiveness conduct found in this article

"ah miss X, following your hysterectomy today, I just need to check the packing / dressing they've placed in your bonus hole to make sure there is no excess bleeding or discharge"

🧐

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

Um how the fuck isn't that MORE offensive 🤣

I'm not against trans people in any way, but I feel like a solid 90% of this is non-trans people virtue signaling and going over the top. Yes, have your rights and safety. "Bonus Hole" is also fucking stupid.

I'm not against trans people in any way, but I feel like a solid 90% of this is non-trans people virtue signaling and going over the top. Yes, have your rights and safety. "Bonus Hole" is also fucking stupid.
Yeah, but now I can sneak behind my significant other and put my hand down her pants and say BONUS HOLE!

Last edited:

It's like the people that see misogyny everywhere and accuse people of it can not see that they're the biggest peddlers of it.

Hell, "real" women can't be called that so now they are "birthing people", "menstraters", etc.

I can't wait for the day this all collapses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom