• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

“Bonus hole” or “vagina”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to work the bonus hole
200w.gif

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I'm sure this is stripped of all context for extra ridicule, but still 'bonus hole'?

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I don’t how context decreases the ridiculousness of it all.
Well a quick check confirms it is for when dealing with trans men and people who are non-binary, not for 'bonus hole' to replace vagina when dealing with biological women. But 'bonus hole' still sounds dumb.

Most trans men have them. (Yeah - nobody gives a shit about them).
Forgot about that. Fuckin just call it what it is then. A vagina. The last thing I want my kids to be learning about is bonus hole. It’s basic biology, which is a science. The fucking fact is, it’s a vagina. There’s no sugarcoating it for the mentally unstable that get offended if you call it what it is.

I understand we have to be sensitive to peoples needs. But coddling delusion is not the way to go about it. You can be transgendered that’s fine. But don’t sit there and get hung up over reality. I mean hell, why not call it cavity cancer instead of cervical? Fuckin’ bonus hole.

Last edited:
Yeah, but it's "triggering" for them - this is why they come up with those silly names. I've also heard "front hole" being used.
Well oddly enough, calling a vagina a front and/or bonus hole should be triggering to those that have vaginas that are not transgendered. I doubt my wife is excited for her vagina to be called a bonus hole. That's something I would call it, not her.

While we're at it, what do trans women call their penis?

Last edited:
Bits from the article I agree with.
The Hodgetwins joked, "South Park couldn’t even write this script."

One user said, "Also nothing says respect for women as equal humans like calling their genitalia a 'bonus hole.'"

A commenter wrote, "Call yourself a birthing person. Call yourself a chest feeder. Share your opportunities with men. Share your sports with men. Share your safe spaces with men. Share your bathrooms with men. Don’t use the term 'vagina' call it a 'bonus hole.' The left hates women."

A Twitter user added, "So we can now add 'Bonus hole' to the list of degrading terms used for women's bodies in the name of gender ideology. Does this language encourage you to get a cervical screening?"

Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get

diffusionx

Gold Member
That word just sounds like the person who came up with it just sees women as sex objects, it's perverted. This whole operation just devalues and dehumanizes women in a way that even the most stereotypical insensitive "bro" just cannot.

BlackTron

Well a quick check confirms it is for when dealing with trans men and people who are non-binary, not for 'bonus hole' to replace vagina when dealing with biological women. But 'bonus hole' still sounds dumb.

It's like asking that we refer to medals as "bonus medallions" around you, because you never got one.

What happens if you come across a transgender person who feels strongly about their sex-change operation? "How DARE you call this a "bonus"!!! Do you know what I went through??? This is my WOMANHOOD!!!" All that trouble to try and achieve parity with biological women, just to find out that society decided you get to be a woman without one anyway -because we're all whatever we feel we are. Oh well!

Da da da dahhhhh, today on the price is right, we have a new toaster oven, a new microwave, and behind curtain number three, its....a....brand...new...BONUSSSSS HOLEEEEEE.

• LOL
Reactions: Dis

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
To me, this is as innocuous as a doctor asking an old man about their "waterworks" When really what the question is, is "Does piss flow from your dick freely or are we looking at prostate problems?"

It's not really intended to be a matter of public discourse, it's just a way to politely talk to someone who might not enjoy certain terminology.

In case it's not blindingly obvious, they're not talking about demanding women rename their body parts.

Last edited:

Fake

It’s weird that the people who were super up in arms about “misogyny” just a few years ago are now the ones pushing this. Incredibly insulting and degrading to women.

Not so weird. You see, women are to blame because they don't stay together to fight this erase of women, so we have women that reject this and others that not only accept being reduced/erased to words, but actually bash others girls because diversity.

I saw a video of a woman from TWP journal saying 'the reason was created a women sports category is because men got envy about women beating men in sports because women are better than men in sports'.

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
Based on the thread title alone I figured this was going to be a thread about if you prefer anal sex or vaginal sex. I honestly was coming to shut it down (potentially).

After reading the actual OP its like ... wtf?
Exactly my thought (except i was coming to give my informed opinion :messenger_tears_of_joy:)
Everyone not retarded knows the bonus hole is the butthole because you need to work a little bit more to get there (i'm talking about us filthy heteros of course).
I cannot believe how unoriginal and uncreative the alphabet people are. They cannot develop something new to save their lives, so they take already known concepts and just tell us "it means something else know". GTFO and develop your own concepts you uninventive morons.

Last edited:
Based on the thread title alone I figured this was going to be a thread about if you prefer anal sex or vaginal sex. I honestly was coming to shut it down (potentially).

After reading the actual OP its like ... wtf?
This is my asshole
This is my twat

This one's for shitting
This one's for fun!

93xfan

Banned
Came here to post this.

How about just ”fuck hole”?
How about having some respect for real women?

This type of insanity getting normalized needs to be pushed back on hard.

And fuck the word “cis”. Who gave these people permission to change the way I refer to myself and to butcher our language?

Last edited:

93xfan

Banned
And how you refer to yourself and butchering our language. Pride month has a lot to answer for! I for one won’t stand for it.
Not surprising you don’t care about this stuff and don’t see it’s misogyny. To you it’s nothing but a joke.

This is why you are now on ignore.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Maybe that’s the Bonus Round!

slap-booty.gif

I remember watching that exact toon as a kid. Made me wonder why NOW (at that point in history) a flat booty was drooled after when BACK THEN women would make it seem they had "dat ASS!"

On topic... I get it why transmen would want to call it that. They want to be seen as MEN and not women. I get it.

Durien

So here is the real kicker. Can anyone, other than a female, get cervical cancer? Even if you are a trans dude with unlimited disposal income, to undergo full mutilation, are you able to get cervical cancer? NO!L BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE AN F'ING CERVIX! This is completely creating an issue where there is none because you aren't going to have a dude come in and say, can you check my cervix. Holy f@$% this planet is becoming unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom