• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

“Nock” Secretly one of the best VR games around. (Quest, PSVR2, Steam, Pico)

MarkMe2525

This quickly has become my go to "hop in for a quick round" game for my Quest. Want to feel like your ice skating on the moon? Love the feeling of bow and arrow action in VR? Do you like Rocket League/soccer? Nock somehow combines all these attributes into one compelling package. The simplicity of the set up is deceiving, as this has some of the deepest gameplay I have come across. When everything comes together (which admittedly takes a minute to come to grips with your abilities), there is no game that can replicate the feeling.

I have no skin in the game, I just want more people to discover this gem. It’s worth your time, and absolutely worth your $9.99 (at least on Quest). The only knock against it would be the currently small size of the community, which can result in getting matched with high level players.

Unfortunately, it is not eligible for a referral discount. I do have a bunch of other referrals that you can check out at www.linktr.ee/markgulfcoast

Top Bottom